Oh what a night!

On every cruise i have been on since 2009 this show seems to be on all of them. Am i the only one who is tired of it? NCL please bring new entertainment :D..

I once saw a Celine Dion impersonator that was just outstanding. I wish they would bring her back.

On every cruise i have been on since 2009 this show seems to be on all of them. Am i the only one who is tired of it? NCL please bring new entertainment :D..

I once saw a Celine Dion impersonator that was just outstanding. I wish they would bring her back.

Oh What A Night was on the Escape for the past couple of weeks,,, but got off in Miami on Saturday. Not sure who is in the Supper Club this week.

That's some luck you have OP! My first 3 cruises were all on Royal. Different times of year, different ships, different itineraries - every cruise had the same guy - Jeff the Juggler. I saw him the last day during disembarkation & told him & he apologized. It was pretty funny. I've never had repeat entertainment on NCL though - except like the theater shows.

That's some luck you have OP! My first 3 cruises were all on Royal. Different times of year, different ships, different itineraries - every cruise had the same guy - Jeff the Juggler. I saw him the last day during disembarkation & told him & he apologized. It was pretty funny. I've never had repeat entertainment on NCL though - except like the theater shows.

LOL yes is my luck, in fact i have come to expect them. I have also come to expect hypnotists. :D. I just don't go see them anymore. It would be nice to see new shows though but like it says is freestyle i just choose to do something else :D

To the OP, I'm sorry you are tired of the show, but I absolutely LOVE it (I am a die hard Four Seasons fan). I booked the Pearl a second time because they were onboard. Now that I know they are on the Escape for the rest of the year, there may be an Escape cruise in my future :)

To the OP, I'm sorry you are tired of the show, but I absolutely LOVE it (I am a die hard Four Seasons fan). I booked the Pearl a second time because they were onboard. Now that I know they are on the Escape for the rest of the year, there may be an Escape cruise in my future :)

:D:D I don't dislike the music but to be honest have seen it twice and the second time i saw it one of the singers left a lot to be desired..his Frankie Valli high notes were not GOOD :eek:..Well keep enjoying...

:D:D I don't dislike the music but to be honest have seen it twice and the second time i saw it one of the singers left a lot to be desired..his Frankie Valli high notes were not GOOD :eek:..Well keep enjoying...

I think we've seen them on five different cruises, probably three different or partially different casts. A few of the cast members were not as good as others in their roles. But my wife became infatuated with two of them, Mark and Steve. And...we never get tired of seeing that show. Corny but still funny each time...and the music is for us.

As others have said, I think this group has been on everyone of the cruises I've been on. The first time, I thought they were OK. But once you hear the same act, the same monolog, coupled with some off-key singers, I am left thinking "Oh what a night!" I'm ready for their contract to be over with Norwegian. Shouldn't we share them with other lines?

I no longer go to their shows. I'd much rather sit in the lounge or the atrium and listen to less well know entertainers. On several of my cruises I remember a man and his wife from New Orleans. He plays a keyboard and she sings. A pleasant evening for all attending. On my last cruise, someone must have talked to the Cruise Director for they ended up doing the main theater on the last night of the cruise. Would like to see this happen more often.

I don't do hypnotists any more either. My last hypnotist had 15 people come on stage from the audience. He whittled it down to 4. Then he tried to hypnotize them and NOT ONE of them "went under". The audience was laughing at the man. Oh my, we don't need more of them either.

as others have said, i think this group has been on everyone of the cruises i've been on. The first time, i thought they were ok. But once you hear the same act, the same monolog, coupled with some off-key singers, i am left thinking "oh what a night!" i'm ready for their contract to be over with norwegian. Shouldn't we share them with other lines?

I no longer go to their shows. I'd much rather sit in the lounge or the atrium and listen to less well know entertainers. On several of my cruises i remember a man and his wife from new orleans. He plays a keyboard and she sings. A pleasant evening for all attending. On my last cruise, someone must have talked to the cruise director for they ended up doing the main theater on the last night of the cruise. Would like to see this happen more often.

I don't do hypnotists any more either. My last hypnotist had 15 people come on stage from the audience. He whittled it down to 4. Then he tried to hypnotize them and not one of them "went under". The audience was laughing at the man. Oh my, we don't need more of them either.

lol :d:d:d

Im sure you will see it again.

I can assure you that you're better off seeing Oh What a Night for the 100th time rather than seeing the NCL musical last year (whatever it was called) featuring the music of Burt Bacharach, and a story (possibly stretching the definition of the word) something to do with a road trip to Vegas to get married.

I would rather jump over the side than spend another hour of my life watching and listening to the music of Burt again.

I can assure you that you're better off seeing Oh What a Night for the 100th time rather than seeing the NCL musical last year (whatever it was called) featuring the music of Burt Bacharach, and a story (possibly stretching the definition of the word) something to do with a road trip to Vegas to get married.

I would rather jump over the side than spend another hour of my life watching and listening to the music of Burt again.

They do that show too, in fact on my last cruise they did it again and i did not go see it. i like the music of Burt Bachrach but not anyone can sing it.

We seriously don't like the Patti and Jose shows. People love them! Not us. Corny and never changes. Song for song. Word for word. Jokes. Costumes. Same. I suppose playing week after week year after year you just keep doing what makes the new people laugh.

Haven't gone to their shows the last few years. The Neil Diamond show was the worst.

I think I read they aren't on our June 17 cruise. Good.

In 2014 I went to a concert in NY to see the supposed #1 Four Seasons tribute band .They were so bad that people walked out after 20 minutes .

In my opinion the Oh what a Night singers were great when I saw them earlier this year and i hope to see them again on my next cruise.