amazing fares

canoncruiser

Hey all, I just received an e-mail from Cunard offering amazing low TA and cruise fares for June and July. I'm already booked for QV TA and QM2 W'bound but if I weren't I would pounce. :D

Goodness Gracious, their a good price at the moment £249 ($375) Inside for Manhattan to Southampton 25th April 2015 on QV !

Edited by Pennbank

Hey all, I just received an e-mail from Cunard offering amazing low TA and cruise fares for June and July. I'm already booked for QV TA and QM2 W'bound but if I weren't I would pounce. :D

Couldn't agree more. Ridiculous price for a 20 nights round trip on the QM2 in July. We're doing an eastbound crossing in November otherwise I might have been tempted.

Goodness Gracious, their a good price at the moment £249 ($375) Inside for Manhattan to Southampton 25th April 2015 on QV !

Yes, I have managed a balcony cabin for £988. That includes single supplement and air fare.

Because this is part of the World Cruise, the air fare is not included in the price you quoted. You have to add on £350 per person.

Couldn't agree more. Ridiculous price for a 20 nights round trip on the QM2 in July. We're doing an eastbound crossing in November otherwise I might have been tempted.

Ridiculous in what way? Saver fares are: (Cunard full fare is even more)

Inside £2,799 = £140 pp per night

Balcony £3,499 = £175 pp per night.

Ridiculous in what way? Saver fares are: (Cunard full fare is even more)

Inside £2,799 = £140 pp per night

Balcony £3,499 = £175 pp per night.

You are looking at the wrong T Agent. The 20 day crossing is still available for £1099 inside cabin on certain sites

I may have been looking at the wrong 20 day crossing - 2nd July instead of 22nd July but that is still showing £2,859 balcony Early Saver on Cunard's website.

Edited by Ray66

Yes, I have managed a balcony cabin for £988. That includes single supplement and air fare.

Because this is part of the World Cruise, the air fare is not included in the price you quoted. You have to add on £350 per person.

Very Good Prices for Solos, Lets hope Cunard keep it up when Staterooms are available at short notice. :D

You are looking at the wrong T Agent. The 20 day crossing is still available for £1099 inside cabin on certain sites

My email was offering £1500 for an inside cabin sailing on the 22nd July and whilst available free upgrade from an outside to a balcony from £2000 !!

There is one UK travel agent offering a 20-day package for 22 July. I wonder if this is what the OP means?

Southampton to NY on QM2

5-day stay in NY, hotel included in price

Back to Southampton on QM2

From memory, the price for inside is about £1100 pp. Balcony is a bit over £1500pp. I suspect it will go quickly.

We just managed to book the 20 day you mention. 8 nights out, 5 nights in New York, 7 nights back including transfers in NYC - £2197.99 total for two people in an inside. Didn't think it was worth the extra £450 each for the balcony on a transatlantic. First time with Cunard - never been tempted before, but this one was too good to miss :)

Sold out except for balconies now, unsurprisingly

It's certainly a strange one. By opting out of the 5 days up to Boston & Halifax and staying in New York instead the price difference was almost £4000 for the two of us. It wasn't even a 'saver' fare as we were able to book specific cabins and dining times which is usually not possible with saver fares

Edited by milamber

We just managed to book the 20 day you mention. 8 nights out, 5 nights in New York, 7 nights back including transfers in NYC - £2197.99 total for two people in an inside. Didn't think it was worth the extra £450 each for the balcony on a transatlantic. First time with Cunard - never been tempted before, but this one was too good to miss :)

It's certainly a strange one. By opting out of the 5 days up to Boston & Halifax and staying in New York instead the price difference was almost £4000 for the two of us. It wasn't even a 'saver' fare as we were able to book specific cabins and dining times which is usually not possible with saver fares

hope you love it, enjoy

Any details on which hotel in New York (Manhattan) comes as part of the deal?

Holiday Inn Midtown is very well-located and not a bad place at all unless you want a luxury hotel. It even has a rooftop swimming pool. We stayed there before our first transatlantic on QM 2 a few years ago, not booked through Cunard but through a U.S. bidding site where you put in your desired cost and location (neighborhood) and take a chance on what hotel you get. It's on the far west side of Manhattan, and was quite a quick trip by cab to the QM Brooklyn dock.