No excursions in Mazatlan

vent1020

So, when I go to the "explore and plan" section of NCL for my cruise, there are no excursions listed for Mazatlan. In comparison, for Puerto Vallarta there are 28 to choose from. Now, I know you can book outside of NCL but my question is, is there none you can book through NCL or will that change the closer I get to my cruise date. We are currently 191 days out.

Thanks.

So, when I go to the "explore and plan" section of NCL for my cruise, there are no excursions listed for Mazatlan. In comparison, for Puerto Vallarta there are 28 to choose from. Now, I know you can book outside of NCL but my question is, is there none you can book through NCL or will that change the closer I get to my cruise date. We are currently 191 days out.

Thanks.

Don't worry, they will offer excursions in

Mazatlan. They will add them as time goes on. Our reservations for our December cruise just went from 51 excursions avalible to 62 options and I'm sure they will add more because our stop in Grand cayman is still only showing two choices.

Don't worry, they will offer excursions in

Mazatlan. They will add them as time goes on. Our reservations for our December cruise just went from 51 excursions avalible to 62 options and I'm sure they will add more because our stop in Grand cayman is still only showing two choices.

Thank you.

So, when I go to the "explore and plan" section of NCL for my cruise, there are no excursions listed for Mazatlan.

Is Mazatlan Frank still around? We used him for an excursion there about eight years ago. Nice tour and it was fun.