Polo Grill question

Noxequifans

I experienced exactly the same as Sandbag7 on our Marina cruise last week. I giant slab of pink meat,

no marbling or taste, in fact I couldn't cut it.( I ordered it medium rare) The potato experience was just as dismal. Very

disappointing!

I experienced exactly the same as Sandbag7 on our Marina cruise last week. I giant slab of pink meat,

no marbling or taste, in fact I couldn't cut it.( I ordered it medium rare) The potato experience was just as dismal. Very

disappointing!

So, did you send it back? Commenting to us really does not help. The "chef" must be informed and it should be done again! If no one sends the inferior product back, the inferior product continues. Send it back until it RIGHT!

Remember, you are at a restaurant.

So, did you send it back? Commenting to us really does not help. The "chef" must be informed and it should be done again! If no one sends the inferior product back, the inferior product continues. Send it back until it RIGHT!

Remember, you are at a restaurant.

Take a chill pill St Paul girl; sometimes you send an entree back but sometimes when the experience is so poor you do not want a repeat. And sometimes you just lose your appetite. In my case I notified the waiter, head waiter and talked to the head chef the next day- he acknowledged there had been other complaints about the prime rib, ribeye and the amazingly small potato. People who share their opinions on CC should be appreciated not badgered.

Take a chill pill St Paul girl; sometimes you send an entree back but sometimes when the experience is so poor you do not want a repeat. And sometimes you just lose your appetite. In my case I notified the waiter, head waiter and talked to the head chef the next day- he acknowledged there had been other complaints about the prime rib, ribeye and the amazingly small potato. People who share their opinions on CC should be appreciated not badgered.

Wow, I never meant it to be "badgering". My opinion was that how where you compensated for this "missed" meal? Did they not charge you for the entrée, free bottle of wine, free dessert? I am being sarcastic!

On a cruise, you have to be heard or just live with it. This can really make anyone loose their appetite.

At any restaurant, would you "Live with it"?

Anyway, ordering any cut of beef can be a crap shoot today with the price of fine cuts where they are and the quality.

I just hope that our first cruise with Oceania will be as great as everyone has told us.

was on marina on 1st cuba cruise mar. 2017. had prime rib in polo. asked for end cut. they asked how I wanted it cooked so i said just bring it the way it is. they brought it out...seemed like half the steer, but it was absolutely the best ! could not finish it...enough for the whole table, with left overs for everybody!