terror attack in Barcelona today 8/17

susiesan

Vive la difference :D

Thank goodness we all have choices - that is what freedom is all about and we need to protect it.

Yes, The most important thing that we have is our freedom. Have to work hard to protect it.

Yeah, it's crazy that Fox is the only place we can get accurate unbiased news anymore.

Canadians can only get CNN and their own biased news. Fox is considered cable, few get it. So there is NO balance in Canada.

What happened to unbiased news. I remember a time that only news was reported not opinionated news. If a reporter had a bias, they were fired. Now you cant tell the difference between reporters and pundits.

Canadians can only get CNN and their own biased news. Fox is considered cable, few get it. So there is NO balance in Canada.

What happened to unbiased news. I remember a time that only news was reported not opinionated news. If a reporter had a bias, they were fired. Now you cant tell the difference between reporters and pundits.

Actually we get more news from varied sources than you suggest. It is comical and sad that some of you believe the junk that Fox produces under the pretext of news - but it is their form of news and you are entitled to your opinions. Our own CBC and the UK BBC give us a reasonable unbiased view of what goes on in the world - it is difficult to watch what our great neighbour the excited states seems to be burdened with these days. Perhaps we are suffering from a North America lack of good leadership that impacts us all.:p

Actually we get more news from varied sources than you suggest. It is comical and sad that some of you believe the junk that Fox produces under the pretext of news - but it is their form of news and you are entitled to your opinions. Our own CBC and the UK BBC give us a reasonable unbiased view of what goes on in the world - it is difficult to watch what our great neighbour the excited states seems to be burdened with these days. Perhaps we are suffering from a North America lack of good leadership that impacts us all.:p

I find that the BBC UK is pretty good. Do not seem to get CBC so can not say either way. Like Fox most of the time and CNN sucks. Just my opinion. :):):)

Edited by RJB
spelling

I am cruising to the Baltic in 2 weeks on Marina. Therefore I am monitoring the BBC for information pertaining to travel and security. Hence my post about the muslim terrorist attack on FEMALES only in Finland last week. That story has disappeared. However port security and security in Helsinki is much elevated which will affect me I would assume.

As another poster said, information and facts seem in short supply in today's media. I am fed up with the bias in the media and have eliminated access to CNN and all others. The CBC in Canada is a state funded propaganda tool and it is ignored as well.

Facts only please.

Yeah, it's crazy that Fox is the only place we can get accurate unbiased news anymore.

LOL! Good one! :p

And we get to hear that unbiased news by guys involved in sexual scandals.

It's amazing that so many people depend on TV programming for their news.

There are still these things called "newspapers" where yes, you will find biases, but more in-depth reporting. One can even read more than one newspaper to get a full spectrum of coverage.

But reading is certainly more labor-intensive than sitting in front of a tv and passively absorbing their content.

Very good point - newspapers can be read and one can determine bias quite quickly. Just checked in with BBC this morning and see that in Dublin some six people have been injured due to a car hitting them, Police haven't said it was terrorist but have not ruled it out. Must check this out in the Irish Times newspaper. Careful in Dublin, folks!