How to see promotional on-board credit?

Folks sorry for the seeming silly question, but I cannot find any place either in my online reservation or any of the emails they sent about promotional on-board credit. When I booked this reservation there was a $200 OBC promos for balconies but can't see where that's reflected anywhere. I'd like to avoid getting on the phone with them for this, but does anyone know where I could find this info?

Folks sorry for the seeming silly question, but I cannot find any place either in my online reservation or any of the emails they sent about promotional on-board credit. When I booked this reservation there was a $200 OBC promos for balconies but can't see where that's reflected anywhere. I'd like to avoid getting on the phone with them for this, but does anyone know where I could find this info?

If the OBC is from Royal, then you should get a pop-up window with OBC details as soon as you enter your Cruise Planner on Royal's website.

If the OBC is from your travel agent, it won't show up on Royal's website.

If the OBC is from Royal, then you should get a pop-up window with OBC details as soon as you enter your Cruise Planner on Royal's website.

If the OBC is from your travel agent, it won't show up on Royal's website.

I only book direct, so OBC is from Royal. Haven't seen any popups :/

I only book direct, so OBC is from Royal. Haven't seen any popups :/

I'd call RC and ask them to confirm the OBC is preset. If so, ask them why it's not showing up to use pre-cruise.

I'd call RC and ask them to confirm the OBC is preset. If so, ask them why it's not showing up to use pre-cruise.

As per jl's suggestion above I used the automated system to get an invoice $200 was "instant" off Sail Away sale, so not OBC :) RCCL really needs to polish their reservation (with the exception of cruise planner which is decent) system of all cruise lines it always feels like the most incomplete.

As per jl's suggestion above I used the automated system to get an invoice $200 was "instant" off Sail Away sale, so not OBC :) RCCL really needs to polish their reservation (with the exception of cruise planner which is decent) system of all cruise lines it always feels like the most incomplete.

Well, at least that explains it. Thanks for reporting back.