RCL Flights

Hi ,

Just booked a trip on Oasis with flights with Virgin Holidays for October.

They couldnt give me any details of the flights and just confirmed that RCL would ensure we got to the ship on time.

Is this normal? Havent had confirmation from RCL yet so have no way of checking. Virgin website only confirms the cruise details not flights.

Cheers

Bob

when is the cruise for ? and where? Last year i booked an Alaska cruise with a travel agent and due to it being more than 12 months before the cruise they didn't have flight details for me but as soon as they had them i got emailed the details .

Read the post

Hi ,

Just booked a trip on Oasis with flights with Virgin Holidays for October.

They couldnt give me any details of the flights and just confirmed that RCL would ensure we got to the ship on time.

Is this normal? Havent had confirmation from RCL yet so have no way of checking. Virgin website only confirms the cruise details not flights.

Cheers

Bob

It could be that they have not actually purchased the flights yet, and so cannot give you the airline record locator. I'd ask them when you can expect to receive the airline record locator so you have the ability to see your flights and possibly select seats.

It could be that they have not actually purchased the flights yet, and so cannot give you the airline record locator. I'd ask them when you can expect to receive the airline record locator so you have the ability to see your flights and possibly select seats.

Thanks ,

A little concerned as there isnt a flight that can get us there on time on the day of departure!

You should be taking this up with Virgin ? It's not RCI who'll be booking the flights if you booked through Virgin Holidays. Virgin have their own airline so I presume it'll be flights with them.

It'll show in time, don't worry =)

Check the day before, virgin will fly you the night before and put you in a hotel. Be prepared to have that day booked off work too. They gave direct flights to Orlando and Miami. If it's Fort Lauderdale they route through either Atlanta or JFK and code share delta so if they route your 2nd leg will be delta.

Edit - forgot to say that yes it's normal not to know flights immediately

Sent from my iPad using Forums

we have a cruise and flight booked with rci for May booked through virgin cruises, as they are the travel agent they are just selling the holiday, rci provide the flights, we have flights the day before with hotel , our flights are with BA, doesnt show on the booking but i got virgin to call rci and they got me the flight details, do you have a crowne and anchor account with rci, if you do you can see the details on there , not the flight details but it says return flights from gatwick