Disney Dream Concierge

PhillyRomantic

We just returned from our trip on the Disney Dream. We had two cabins (1 bedroom and Family) on the Concierge Deck (Cabins 12020 and 12018). The cabins were connected so we opened the inside doors and had the hostess open the connectors on the verandah. The 1-bedroom was beautiful. It had enough sleeping space for 5 with 2 walk in showers and a whirlpool tube in the master bath. The living area had a 42 inch Samsung (HD); 2 very comfortable chairs; a coffee table and a sleeper sofa. There was also a dining table that seated 4. There are two sets of doors that lead out to the very large verandah. The verandah had 2 lounge chairs and two upright chairs, along with two small tables. The Concierge Deck was awesome, especially the lounge that extended up to a private sun deck. During our voyage, we were assigned 3 Concierge Hosts (Andy; Ashley; and Danny). All three provided exceptional service and were attentive to the needs of our entire family. I would recommended the Concierge level if it fits your budget. Additionally, we reserved a Cabana on Castaway Cay. I found out that a few Cabanas are reserved for Concierge guests to book at the last minute. Lucky me! Once I figure out how to post pics, I will do so.

Edited by PhillyRomantic

• 2 years later...
We just returned from our trip on the Disney Dream. We had two cabins (1 bedroom and Family) on the Concierge Deck (Cabins 12020 and 12018). The cabins were connected so we opened the inside doors and had the hostess open the connectors on the verandah. The 1-bedroom was beautiful. It had enough sleeping space for 5 with 2 walk in showers and a whirlpool tube in the master bath. The living area had a 42 inch Samsung (HD); 2 very comfortable chairs; a coffee table and a sleeper sofa. There was also a dining table that seated 4. There are two sets of doors that lead out to the very large verandah. The verandah had 2 lounge chairs and two upright chairs, along with two small tables. The Concierge Deck was awesome, especially the lounge that extended up to a private sun deck. During our voyage, we were assigned 3 Concierge Hosts (Andy; Ashley; and Danny). All three provided exceptional service and were attentive to the needs of our entire family. I would recommended the Concierge level if it fits your budget. Additionally, we reserved a Cabana on Castaway Cay. I found out that a few Cabanas are reserved for Concierge guests to book at the last minute. Lucky me! Once I figure out how to post pics, I will do so.

HI there, thanks for this post. I booked the same two rooms 12020 and 12018 on the Dream for this December Merry Christmas cruise... I'm so glad you enjoyed the suite and the service you received. It's my second Disney cruise and I am so hoping to get a cabana on Castaway Cay and hoping when concierge class can book them through their host first week of August .. fingers crossed. Thanks for the pictures too.

Maryjo

Hi - we are in a 1 BR on the Fantasy in November. We sailed in one before but only with 2 people. This time we have 4 and I'm wondering how much space there is to get to the hall bathroom when the pullman bed is down? We will have one person on the pull out sofa, one on the pullman and 2 in the master.

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to hear you enjoyed the rooms and the service. We will be in 12018 for our Sept. cruise and had the one bedroom suite on Wonder. I have a veranda booked for next Sept. but may upgrade if love this room !