Latte / Coffee on Sojourn

maggie.1008

You can have takeaway from Seabourn Square. They have takeaway cups. The early risers coffee in the Observation Bar is regular coffee. Otherwise I don't know of any other place you can get a speciality "grab and go" coffee.

Julie

I would think so but I have never ordered it so I am not sure. I know I can get a latte at the Colonnade at breakfast so I think it would be possible.

I must admit this cruise to Alaska I brought my "Swell" which is a flask which keeps cold water cold and hot water hot. A few times when we were to be up early, I got it filled with coffee the night before from Seabourn Square so I could have it when I woke up.

Julie

If you do this don't forget to make sure you take some takeaway cups, sugar and stirring sticks with you......though there are swivel sticks you can use in the room if you forget.

• 1 month later...

I did order room service for a latte on the cruise last month. It was not as good as the Seabourn Square latte. Then I tried regular room service coffee. I did not think it was good. I did have some small packs of Starbucks instant coffee that I added with hot milk. Tasted better. I have had room service latte on Crystal, Oceania and Celebrity ( when in a suite ) that were all very good.

Sadly the wonderful barista Julio has I understand been redeployed to the Encore, which is a sad loss as he was a very pleasant and affable person, as well as making excellent coffee. Ask them to send you back Julio!!

I agree, Julio is fabulous, such a nice, friendly person also. He was the barista along with Dalia on our recent Encore cruise, they both made very consistent coffee.