BOGO Dining - Harmony

RCLFan

I know this has been discussed at great length, so I apologize in advance.

We are Sailing Harmony, Sept. 16th, and have purchased the "BOGO 2 Night Dining Pkg" ($30/pp). My question is directed to those who recently Used the Package on their Sailing (Harmony or otherwise). I know the First Night will be Pre-selected, I assume you can Change the assignment, but is there an Additional Charge to Dine at specific Restaurants above what you had already Paid with the Package?

I ask because I read recently on a Post that someone did get 50% off at Chops ($49), meaning about $25, but if you already Paid $30 pp (Or $15/pp for each Night), was the Out of Pocket then $25 (50% off Chops) - $15 (BOGO) = $10. Sorry for such Detail and confusion.

Thanks

Yes, and more specifically, will they charge an additional fee? Can I dine at Wonderland without incurring an "upcharge"?

Thank you.

I have been looking for info on this as well. We have the BOGO booked for the 2nd week of our B2B on Harmony in September and are hoping to eat at Chops and Jamie's.

I have seen reports of First Night Done Right from Allure travelers and they have said they can only use it for Giovanni's and Samba. If they wanted to use it at Chops, they had to pay 50% of the initial $49 charge, so to your point, they would owe $10 each since they already paid $15 for the FNDR.

However I haven't seen any reports of this on Harmony or any feedback on the BOGO either. When are you sailing? I can let you know after our cruise in September if you are sailing after that.

Debra

I will be using the BOGO on Sept 9th....but from what I understand based on other posts, it is good for the central park restaurants. So you can go to any of those and it would just be the $30 PP with no additional charge if the restaurant was more than $30. So if you had Chops and Jamies it would still only be what you paid. From what I understand wonderland is not one you can use this with.

If I'm wrong, I am sure someone on here will correct it.

I used the BOGO at 150 Central Park and Wonderland. Both of those were changed from the original assignment. There was no additional charge.

Was that on a Recent Cruise; I ask because it seems from other Posts, RCL may have changed their policy. If this was a recent cruise, that would be outstanding news.

Thanks

Was that on a Recent Cruise; I ask because it seems from other Posts, RCL may have changed their policy. If this was a recent cruise, that would be outstanding news.

Thanks

Yes, per my signature the only RCI cruise I have taken was in July of 2017.

Yes, per my signature the only RCI cruise I have taken was in July of 2017.

Hey Tina, thanks for that information; I'm encouraged to know that was during your July Cruise. I don't know the specifics, but I thought I've read on these Boards, that RCI implemented some changes effective Aug. 1, whether those changes affect Dining, I don't recall.

I'd like to hear from those who may have cruised this month.

In the end, it doesn't really matter if I know now or when I'm on the Ship; if something changed in their Policy, I'll have to decide if I want to incur any additional expense when I'm on Board in a few weeks.

Thanks!

Hey Tina, thanks for that information; I'm encouraged to know that was during your July Cruise. I don't know the specifics, but I thought I've read on these Boards, that RCI implemented some changes effective Aug. 1, whether those changes affect Dining, I don't recall.

I'd like to hear from those who may have cruised this month.

In the end, it doesn't really matter if I know now or when I'm on the Ship; if something changed in their Policy, I'll have to decide if I want to incur any additional expense when I'm on Board in a few weeks.

Thanks!

FWIW, I have only heard these changes being discussed on the Allure reviews and only for the First Night Done Right promotion, not the BOGO.

Hello. I sailed on the Harmony back in October 2016 in Europe & used the BOGO for the 1st time. When I got on board I was able to book Chops Grill &150 Central Park for the 1st 2 nights. I only paid the $30.00 & no additional fees. Not sure if things have changed since I last cruised but just wanted to let you know.

I know this has been discussed at great length, so I apologize in advance.

We are Sailing Harmony, Sept. 16th, and have purchased the "BOGO 2 Night Dining Pkg" ($30/pp). My question is directed to those who recently Used the Package on their Sailing (Harmony or otherwise). I know the First Night will be Pre-selected, I assume you can Change the assignment, but is there an Additional Charge to Dine at specific Restaurants above what you had already Paid with the Package?

I ask because I read recently on a Post that someone did get 50% off at Chops ($49), meaning about $25, but if you already Paid $30 pp (Or $15/pp for each Night), was the Out of Pocket then $25 (50% off Chops) - $15 (BOGO) = $10. Sorry for such Detail and confusion.

Thanks