Newbie : Which cruise to look for mature older single gay guy

krave4

Hi,

I am a well travel guy. I have never thought about cruise until I am working in this industry now. Being fairly new, I wonder if anyone of you could kindly advise me which cruise where I can find mature single older guys (55+) who likes... younger men. Do they normally travel in a single cabin? Since I dont have much annual leave or opportunity, I like to make the right one. With your help, I believe it could happen.

If you are looking for romance on your first cruise, your best chance would be one of the all-gay charters from RSVP or Atlantis. All ages and many different desires are found there. Paying double for a single cabin would give you more freedom, but sharing can work too.

If you are looking for romance on your first cruise, your best chance would be one of the all-gay charters from RSVP or Atlantis. All ages and many different desires are found there. Paying double for a single cabin would give you more freedom, but sharing can work too.

There are also Gay Group sailings that offer cabin share services. That's the luck of the draw as to compatibility w unknown roommate. However it helps to keeps costs down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

I am a well travel guy. I have never thought about cruise until I am working in this industry now. Being fairly new, I wonder if anyone of you could kindly advise me which cruise where I can find mature single older guys (55+) who likes... younger men. Do they normally travel in a single cabin? Since I dont have much annual leave or opportunity, I like to make the right one. With your help, I believe it could happen.

Atlantis / RSVP are typically full ship charters - I've enjoyed the gay group tours by Pied Piper - they have something scheduled every 2-3 weeks all over the world. They typically align with Celebrity for the port intensive sailings, Cunard for transatlantic and they do a river cruise - can't remember who they use for that.

I've been treated fairly by them, their hosts are awesome, and the other travelers tend to be older ( late 30s and up to infinity )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im 52 and like younger guys.. Im traveling with family but have my own seperate cabin. I will be on Carnival Conquest for Dec 12th 2015 cruise.

In my opinion Holland America cruise line has the oldest demographics of any cruise line. Carnival cruise line the youngest demographics. Royal Caribbean and Celebrity cruise line somewhere in the middle. All cruise lines I have experienced schedule or as in Royal Caribbean cruise line tolerate LGBT get togethers ..

Dennis

Jacksonville, Fl

537 days at sea

60 cruises

12 cruise lines

T/P, T/A, Hawaii, Central & South America, New Zealand & South Pacific, Rio/ Amazon, Alaska