Star Legend March 25th

iriefeeln

My wife and I are new to Windstar and are about to book the Star Legend March 25th San Juan and Virgin Islands. We are not new to cruising but have never cruised the smaller "luxury" yacht style lines. We have been NCl loyalists, traveling in the Haven for years . We love the service the Haven offers but really we are over the mass market lines. We are looking forward to what Windstar offers from all aspects . I love the idea of the water sports deck and the itineraries. From what everyone is stating on these threads, the service is impeccable.

If there are thoughts/ recommendations with regards to cabin preference or not and /or anything else that anyone is willing to offer to a Windstar newbie it would b greatly appreciated .

We enjoyed deck 5 simply because it's convenient to the lounge, reception, etc. The lounge is the departure point to get down to the tenders. That being said, its a small ship so any cabin is not far away. We had a French balcony which was nice but we spend so little time in the room that the standard picture window is fine. We went on your itinerary in December and its a lovely cruise. Enjoy.