Getting off at Barcelona

olesiabr

The Windsurf is scheduled to arrive Barcelona at 7am. What is the morning debarkation procedure on Windstar?

Would like to know what time to reserve Sagrada familia tickets!

Edited by olesiabr

If you are "independent " you'll be able to get off by 8 at the latest. Sagrada is mobbed so the earlier the better. We had a registered guide and skipped the lines. If you dont get guide do the earphones. Watch your wallet. It's a church but lots of opportunity to get picked. Magnificent. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If you are "independent " you'll be able to get off by 8 at the latest. Sagrada is mobbed so the earlier the better. We had a registered guide and skipped the lines. If you dont get guide do the earphones. Watch your wallet. It's a church but lots of opportunity to get picked. Magnificent. Enjoy.

With tickets we passed all the lines and got right in. What's the plan for luggage? I'd think 30 minutes to hotel and then another 30 to Sagrada to be safe.

Early in the morning might be a little more traffic depending on hotel location. When we were there even people with tickets were in line to get in. It seemed that some of the guides have passes to cut to the front but getting there early in the morning is most likely the key. We went late morning.

In my travels the true tourist sites I have found that if you go late afternoon there are less people. When we were in Barcelona I went to Park Guell around two and the to the Sagrada Cathedral no lines no people, maybe dumb luck. The only thing really you can not do late afternoon is an art museum if you want a general tour but to see soecific art it is not a problem. Still I would get tickets in advance. Fabulous city enjoy.