3,000+ Photos of Regal Princess

Editor Colleen

We've got big news here at Cruise Critic! We're excited to announce the launch of a professional photo album (including some cabin panoramas) for Regal Princess. We've added literally thousands of photos to our site, and we'd love it if you could look them over and give us your feedback.

Check out photos from Regal Princess

Want more? We've also added photos for Norwegian's Pride of America and Norwegian Sky, as well as Holland America's Eurodam.

Enjoy!

Colleen

WOW! Feel like I already know my way around the Regal...first sailing coming up in October. Good to see some things I recognize from my other Princess sailings.

Thanks so much for taking the time and trouble to do this. Much appreciated!:D

MARAPRINCE

Colleen,

The pictures of the mini suite are of the front facing cabins with the large balcony. Do you have any of the regular mini suites with balcony and also of the angled balconies?

Thanks,

Nancy

ps- LOVE THE PICTURES, THANK YOU!

Edited by Tweety2

Colleen,

The pictures of the mini suite are of the front facing cabins with the large balcony. Do you have any of the regular mini suites with balcony and also of the angled balconies?

Thanks,

Nancy

ps- LOVE THE PICTURES, THANK YOU!

Hi Nancy,

I'm afraid that's it for this go-round, but we'll definitely take your feedback into account as we shoot other ships in the fleet!

Thanks for the note and kind words,

Colleen

We've got big news here at Cruise Critic! We're excited to announce the launch of a professional photo album (including some cabin panoramas) for Regal Princess. We've added literally thousands of photos to our site, and we'd love it if you could look them over and give us your feedback.

A picture inside the terminal rest room in ft. lauderdale???

Is that even legal?

I was on the Regal in January 2015 and did my own self tour of the fabulous photo artwork in the halls of the cabin decks. I think it would be great if there was a place where we could view the digital photos that were chosen to display on the Regal and Royal.

Never done this before....can someone tell me where to find these pictures. I thought I could just click on the underlined Regal Princess, but that does not work on my iPad. I'm sure it will be so simple that I will have a DUH moment! Thank you....

Never done this before....can someone tell me where to find these pictures. I thought I could just click on the underlined Regal Princess, but that does not work on my iPad. I'm sure it will be so simple that I will have a DUH moment! Thank you....

I just tried it on my iPad Air and it worked fine. You should be able to just tap on the underlined word for the ship and the pictures should open up a new window tab.

If that doesn't work for you try this…

http://gallery.cruisecritic.com/ships/regal-princess-679/

:D

Edited by dmwnc1959

My first and so far only princess cruise has been on Pacific Princess and I thought she was pretty but oh man Regal Princess is such a beautiful ship. She would more than likely be my next cruise with princess. I've already been eyeing her.

I just tried it on my iPad Air and it worked fine. You should be able to just tap on the underlined word for the ship and the pictures should open up a new window tab.

If that doesn't work for you try this…

http://gallery.cruisecritic.com/ships/regal-princess-679/

:D

I reported that issue to CC tech support back in February that from my iPad Mini Retina & iPhone 6 that I'm unable to access the 1st post on every page. They only gave me a workaround by using the CC app where I could click on that link to view the photos.

CC...please correct this issue which you've known about for many months. :(

Thanks Dave for posting the link to the photos. :)

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...