Current Bar Menu

IECalCruiser

I took photos of the current bar menu on the Crown earlier this month. About the only change from ship to ship should be the themed drinks for the cruise. Our cruise was a 4-day coastal with a stop in Santa Barbara and the required PVSA stop in Ensenada. That made ours a Mexico cruise and the specials were the Flavors of Mexico :rolleyes: As you can see, unless you order a double, all of the drinks are under $10 and included in the All Inclusive Beverage Package. The only exceptions would be some wines by the glass at Vines and some of the Bellinis at Bellini's on the Royal and Regal.

2015-02-06%2B-%2BDrink%2BMenu%2BPage%2B1%2B-%2BFlavors%2Bof%2BMexico.jpg2015-02-06%2B-%2BDrink%2BMenu%2BPage%2B2%2B-%2BVodka.jpg2015-02-06%2B-%2BDrink%2BMenu%2BPage%2B3%2B-%2BGin.jpg2015-02-06%2B-%2BDrink%2BMenu%2BPage%2B4%2B-%2BRum.jpg2015-02-06%2B-%2BDrink%2BMenu%2BPage%2B5%2B-%2BTequila.jpg

As you can see, unless you order a double, all of the drinks are under $10 and included in the All Inclusive Beverage Package. The only exceptions would be some wines by the glass at Vines and some of the Bellinis at Bellini's on the Royal and Regal.==

And the Remy Martin xo ($12)

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the drink menu price lists.

In reading the details of the all inclusive drink package it says that a 15% gratuity is "included" with all beverages that cost under $10.00 - if you purchased the package. Is the gratuity actually "included" in the menu price of the drink or is the 15% added to the drink price like it is to drinks customers order that have not bought the inclusive bev package???? Example, if you order a drink that sells for $9.50 and a 15% tip is "added" to it's price that drink now really costs just shy of $11.00 which is over the max drink ceiling :confused: Do you get the $9.50 drink and a bill for the tip at the end of the cruise?

Thanks for the drink menu price lists.

In reading the details of the all inclusive drink package it says that a 15% gratuity is "included" with all beverages that cost under $10.00 - if you purchased the package. Is the gratuity actually "included" in the menu price of the drink or is the 15% added to the drink price like it is to drinks customers order that have not bought the inclusive bev package???? Example, if you order a drink that sells for $9.50 and a 15% tip is "added" to it's price that drink now really costs just shy of $11.00 which is over the max drink ceiling :confused: Do you get the $9.50 drink and a bill for the tip at the end of the cruise?

The cost of the AIBP ($49/day plus 15% gratuity) includes that 15% tip.

You do not have to pay the 15% again when you use the AIBP.

The printed price ($9.50 in your example) is what must be under $10.

Thank you for showing the Mocktails. They look amazing and I will be drinking them in September.

Just remember that you can order any virgin drink - not just the ones on that list. I bought the Unlimited Soda and More package one time and had a lot of virgin drinks that aren't listed. The bartenders have no problem making a standard cocktail and leaving out the liquor.

I took photos of the current bar menu on the Crown earlier this month. About the only change from ship to ship should be the themed drinks for the cruise. Our cruise was a 4-day coastal with a stop in Santa Barbara and the required PVSA stop in Ensenada. That made ours a Mexico cruise and the specials were the Flavors of Mexico :rolleyes: As you can see, unless you order a double, all of the drinks are under $10 and included in the All Inclusive Beverage Package. The only exceptions would be some wines by the glass at Vines and some of the Bellinis at Bellini's on the Royal and Regal.

2015-02-06%2B-%2BDrink%2BMenu%2BPage%2B1%2B-%2BFlavors%2Bof%2BMexico.jpg2015-02-06%2B-%2BDrink%2BMenu%2BPage%2B2%2B-%2BVodka.jpg2015-02-06%2B-%2BDrink%2BMenu%2BPage%2B3%2B-%2BGin.jpg2015-02-06%2B-%2BDrink%2BMenu%2BPage%2B4%2B-%2BRum.jpg2015-02-06%2B-%2BDrink%2BMenu%2BPage%2B5%2B-%2BTequila.jpg

Thanks for the drink list. About themed drinks for different places. Does anyone know what the theme drinks are for sailing to Alaska ? What sort of differences there are? Thanks.

Appreciate the information. I will be cruising Princess for the first time over Thanksgiving of this year. Forgive me if the question has been asked before, if selecting a cocktail or glass of wine whose retail is >$10 using the AIBP, does one pay the difference in price or the full amount?

Appreciate the information. I will be cruising Princess for the first time over Thanksgiving of this year. Forgive me if the question has been asked before, if selecting a cocktail or glass of wine whose retail is >$10 using the AIBP, does one pay the difference in price or the full amount?

In that case you are charged the full amount for the drink.

As Thrak posted, you pay the full price, not the difference. However, unless you order a Remy Martin XO or a double, all of the drinks on the bar menu are under $10.00 and included in the AIBP [emoji4] There are a few wines by the glass at Vines that are over $10.00 and on the Royal and Regal a number of Bellini'a at Bellini are also over $10.00 but that is about it.

I wonder why cruise lines feel it's necessary to treat bar menus, drink price lists and simple but fully explanatory descriptions of how each lines AIBP really works as if that information were some kind of state secret :confused:

The posts in front of this have answered the questions any potential AIBP buyer might have in concise and straight forward writing. A tip of the hat to those that supplied the information :).

This should become a 'sticky'.

I wonder why cruise lines feel it's necessary to treat bar menus, drink price lists and simple but fully explanatory descriptions of how each lines AIBP really works as if that information were some kind of state secret :confused:

What part of Princess' AIBP packages do you think is being treated as a state secret?

Prices can vary by ship and menus can vary by bar and by ship. It would be impractical to keep all that information up to date on a public web site.

Yes price updating can be a challenge but in today's computer controlled inventory systems it really shouldn't be all that tough for a line to post its beverage menu each month (for traditional beverages only) when selling an expensive plan.

The description of the AIBP needs to be dialed in a bit to avoid some of the few 'gray' areas prompting the large response to the OPs post. If it had been the number of posts to this thread would have been much fewer ;).

What secret?

"Take advantage of our All-Inclusive Beverage Package which includes any individual beverage item, such as soda, water, cocktails, spirits, wines, beers, coffee and tea, up to $10 (retail value). Bottles of wine are NOT included in the package; however, when purchased in the bars, dining rooms, or in the stateroom, will be available at a 40% discount from the menu price. Applicable to all bottles below $100 retail. Note: This package is available for consumption at all bars, public areas and dining venues (not room service and excludes mini bar items)."

http://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-gifts-celebrations/gifts-and-services/culinary-delights-wine/

That covers most of it.

However, an appropriate question would be if you need to pay the full price for a drink greater than $10 or just the difference. That answer is the full price.

Another question would be does the AIBP include all items that the Coffee Card can be used to purchase. On the Royal and Regal one punch buys gelato and two punches buys alcoholic desserts. I believe that answer is yes but I didn't confirm when on the Regal because neither of us purchased the AIBP.

I can't think of any other questions not covered by the Princess info but there may be some.

Pablo, what's missing in the supplied link you provided are actual per drink prices (not bottle prices) and clarity in describing if the 15% gratuity per drink is added to or part of the drinks selling price if you've bought the package.

For those ordering a drink that didn't purchase the plan it's obvious that the 15% tip is added to the cost of each drink ordered. If a passenger orders a rum and coke what rum choices are offered and at what price? Let's say this passenger wants to order a premium product and not a main stream product. Will that lable fall outside of the passengers paid package and thereby diminish the value of buying the plan due to pricing? Answer is you won't know until you see a drink menu. My choice to use the word secret was to point out that cruise lines don't seem to want to offer potential beverage plan purchasers a per drink and product line menu so that they can make a more informed purchase decision - before the gang plank is stowed. Happily some passengers photograph menus and post them on sites like this (thank you). Having that secret menu is invaluable when choosing if it's feasible to buy or not buy an all inclusive beverage plan.

Edited by Magnum60