Webcams of all Princess ships.

Dayenu

I know! I love looking at them. :)

There used to be page online that had all the Princess webcams together with no website advertising. I had it in my favorites for a few years and then it disappeared. :(

I really miss the one you are talking about, and have checked it daily for years. So disappointed that it has disappeared. :confused: It's rather like an old friend who has gone away and didn't leave a forwarding address.:(

Edited by flamomo

I really miss the one you are talking about, and have checked it daily for years. So disappointed that it has disappeared. :confused: It's rather like an old friend who has gone away and didn't leave a forwarding address.:(

Yes yes! Too bad. :(

My hubby likes to check that kroooz site every so often. I like it because you can see the weather conditions for many areas around the world, even when there aren't cruises sailing from those ports. Every once in a while I also check out the Princess bridge cams.

The link the OP provided is very similar to the now disappeared one.

Now my only problem .... and it truly is MY problem due to being a tad OCD .... is that the displayed images are not in alphabetical order like they were on the "princess only dot com" one! That's pathetic, I know!! LOL

The link the OP provided is very similar to the now disappeared one.

Now my only problem .... and it truly is MY problem due to being a tad OCD .... is that the displayed images are not in alphabetical order like they were on the "princess only dot com" one! That's pathetic, I know!! LOL

You can satisfy your OCD by knowing that the ships on the Princess link are grouped by class of ship... :p:)