Thomson Spirit May 4th-18th 2017 Adriatic

Doing a back-back cruise around the Adriatic on the SPIRIT in May. Have looked through various posts and still need a bit of info if anyone can help. Have done a few cruises previously, but not in this location, nor on the Spirit.

Does anyone have a drinks list for this ship? We are having the AI package, but curious as to what we will be getting.

Any top tips for any of the ports being visited - various ones mainly up and down the Dalmation coast?

It will be our 30th wedding anniversary on board, so any top tips for celebrating the occasion?

Any other relevant info would be appreciated.

Doing a back-back cruise around the Adriatic on the SPIRIT in May. Have looked through various posts and still need a bit of info if anyone can help. Have done a few cruises previously, but not in this location, nor on the Spirit.

Does anyone have a drinks list for this ship? We are having the AI package, but curious as to what we will be getting.

Any top tips for any of the ports being visited - various ones mainly up and down the Dalmation coast?

It will be our 30th wedding anniversary on board, so any top tips for celebrating the occasion?

Any other relevant info would be appreciated.

We have a copy of the drinks list from October - let me know what type of drinks you are interested in and I will gladly list them (I'm not clever enough to add photots on here lol).

Hi Campolady.

Beer/lager, white wine, vodka, nightcap spirits

Thanks

Here we go!!!

BEERS/LAGERS/CIDER

INCLUDED WITH AI PACKAGE

Draught Lager Pint or Half Pint - San Miguel when we were on board but we were sailing from a Spanish porrt so yours may be different

Canned Boddingtons 440ml

Canned John Smiths 440ml

HAVE A SUPPLEMENT

Guiness 440ml can, Heineken/Becks/Fosters/ Budweiser/Corona/Non-Alcoholic Beer 330ml bottle 2.00 supplement

Strongbow Cider Pint 2.00 supplement

Magners or Bulmers 568ml bottle 2.10 supplement

WINE

INCLUDED WITH AI PACKAGE

House Wine 150ml glass (these are constantly topped up in the dining room)

HAVE A SUPPLEMENT

House Sparkling Wine 150ml glass1.50 supplement

House Wine by the bottle 9.50 supplement

House Sparkling Wine by the bottle 11.00 supplement

SPIRITS, APERATIFS, LIQUEURS + SHOTS

INCLUDED WITH AI PACKAGE

House Spirits (Gin, Vodka, Rum, Whisky, Brandy and Tequila)

Branded Spirits - Smirnoff Vodka, Gordons Gin, Bacardi White Rum, J&B Whisky, Johnny Walker Red Whisky, Canadian Club Whisky, Bardinet Napoleon Brandy

Liqueurs - Cointreau, Drambuie, Sambuca, Malibu

Aperatifs - Martini (Dry, Bianco + Rosso), Campari, Pimms No. 1, Dubonnet, Ouzo, Perno

Sherry - Harveys Bristol Cream + Tio Pepe

Port - Cockburns + Sandemans

Shot - Tequila Bum Bum

HAVE A SUPPLEMENT

Stolichnaya Vodka 1.20 supplement

Absolut Vodka 1.50 supplement

Bombay Sapphire Gin + Tanqueray Gin 1.20 supplement

Captain Morgan Dark Rum + Myers Dark Rum 1.20 supplement

Famous Grouse, Bells, Jameson + Jim Bean Whisky 1.20 supplement

Chivas Regal, Glenfiddich, Johnny Walker Black and Jack Daniels Whisky 1.50 supplement

Metaxa 5 Star Brandy 1.20 supplement

Courvoisier VS, Courvoisier VSOP, Hennessy VSOP Brandy 2.50 supplement

Martell Cordon Bleu Brandy 3.70 supplement

Liqueurs - Southern Comfort, Grand Marnier, Jagermeister, Benedictine, Baileys, Tia Maria, Amaretto, Kahlua, Advocaat, Cherry Brandy, Creme de Menthe, Tequila Gold + Peach Schnapps 1.20 supplement

Shots - B52, Slippery Nipple + Orgasm 1.40 supplement

COCKTAILS + MARTINIS

INCLUDED IN AI PACKAGE

Cocktail of the Day, Bloody Mary, Singapore Sling, Zombie, Mambo, Make Me Wild, Tequila Sunrise, Black Russian, Mojito, Vodka Martini, Manhattan, Adonis, Broadway Martini, Planters Punch, Mai Tai, Little Devil, Martini of the Day + all Mocktails

HAVE A SUPPLEMENT

Harvey Wallbanger, Long Island Iced Tea, Sea Breeze, Jumping Jack Flash, Sex On The Beach, Bacardi Jungle Tea 1.20 supplement

Frozen Cocktails - Margarita, Colada, Daiquiri 1.20 supplement

PRE-MIXED ALCO-POPS

ALL have a 2.20 supplement - Bacardi Breezers, WKD, Smirnoff Ice

HOT DRINKS

INCLUDED WITH AI PACKAGE

Coffee - Instant, Instant DeCaf, Espresso, Americano, Cappuccino, Cafe Latte, Cafe Mocha, Cafe Frappe

Tea - Selection of Twinings Teas

Hot Chocolate

HAVE A SUPPLEMENT

All Liqueur Coffees 1.20 supplement

SOFT DRINKS

INCLUDED I AI PACKAGE

Coke, Orange, Lemon, Ginger Ale, Soda Water, Tonic + Bitter Lemon by the glass

Fruit Juices 200ml glass - Apple, Grapefruit, Orange, Pineapple + Tomato

Still Water by the glass

HAVE A SUPPLEMENT

All soft drinks by the can + Iced Tea and Irn Bru 0.95 supplement

Energy Drink 2.15 supplement

Cranberry Juice 200ml glass 0.95 supplement

Robinson Fruit Shoots 1.00 supplement

J2O 1.20 supplement

Still Mineral Water 1.5 litre bottle 1.40 supplement ***

Still Mineral Water 500ml bottle 0.80 supplement ***

Sparkling Mineral Water 1 litre bottle 1.20 supplement

Perrier Water 200ml bottle 1.20 supplement

*** Beware - this is in bars/restaurants only. Bottles in your room cost the full price of 1.90 for a 1.5 litre bottle and 1.40 for a 500ml bottle with NO AI discount

Edited by campolady

Campolady - surprised there was no draught beer on Spirit - it's usually John Smiths on all Thomson ships (don't know about Discovery yet though)

Oops - sorry must have accidentally missed that bit off my list - comes from trying to read and type at the same time lol. Obviously I should have said draught lager AND beer.

Edited by campolady

Campolady you did say that but you only said what the draught lager was lol

Is it John Smiths?

Have just double checked and the bar menu doesn't actually say draught beer the heading for pints/half pints is just Draught Lager (doesn't say which but I remember it being San Miguel as that is a local beer for us so stuck in my mind). The next heading is Beers Bottled and Canned where the 2 with no supplement are Boddingtons and John Smiths both in 440ml cans.

Edited by campolady

Campolady. Wow! What can I say? I wasn't expecting you to type up all of the drinks menu, but many thanks for doing it.

The next challenge is to decide what I will be choosing to drink. Unfortunately a couple of sniffs of the barmaid's apron, or a couple of wine gums and I'm asleep in the corner somewhere!!

Campolady. Wow! What can I say? I wasn't expecting you to type up all of the drinks menu, but many thanks for doing it.

The next challenge is to decide what I will be choosing to drink. Unfortunately a couple of sniffs of the barmaid's apron, or a couple of wine gums and I'm asleep in the corner somewhere!!

My pleasure Exeterscrub - it was actually easier to copy out the whole menu than just choose certain sections. Can very highly recommend the Broadway Martini - so much so that I now make my own at home for my regular tipple.

We are off on the new Thomson ship Discovery 2 in May so looking forward to seeing what the drinks menu is like on there (very good selection at the moment on Discovery 1 but may not be so good when both o the Discoverys go totally AI in May).

• 2 months later...
Thank you Campolady for that list, I too am going on the Spirit 4th May and was wondering if Baileys was on the list, looks like I will be changing my drink now as it has a supplement!

My husband swapped from Baileys to Drambuie -cannot understand the need for a supplement on Baileys especially as there are so many cheap/good quality imitations where if used no-one would know the difference.