Any pictures of newly remodel SY cabins on Vista Class ships

kangforpres

Yes, those pics are nice. We were in 8065 on the Oosterdam, and it looks the same except I couldn't see the two chairs inside and the verandah chairs and foot stools have padding.

We moved the chairs and the coffee table. We put the coffee table under the desk. I felt it was in the way. You are correct the 2 verandah chairs and foot stools had removable cushions. They also adjusted to recline. They were very comfortable. My husband napped everyday on the verandah.

• 1 month later...
Yes, those pics are nice. We were in 8065 on the Oosterdam, and it looks the same except I couldn't see the two chairs inside and the verandah chairs and foot stools have padding.

We are booked in cabin 8065 on the Oosterdam in July. Did you have any problems with noise above you? Thanks!

We are booked in cabin 8065 on the Oosterdam in July. Did you have any problems with noise above you? Thanks!

We were in the same general area -- 8059 on the Westerdam, and we had a lot of noise from rolling carts that woke me up several times each night. If we were going to choose an SS again, we would select one under the carpeted area of the Lido, not the tiled pool area.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We just got off the O'dam and we're in SS 6102. I've uploaded photos of it to the "facts site." Friends were in an SY on Deck 8 and complained of noise from the Lido (area near Canaletto) above. Loved the new lighting!!!! Nightlight in bath! Lots of outlets and USB charging areas!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We just got off the O'dam and we're in SS 6102. I've uploaded photos of it to the "facts site." Friends were in an SY on Deck 8 and complained of noise from the Lido (area near Canaletto) above. Loved the new lighting!!!! Nightlight in bath! Lots of outlets and USB charging areas!

I could not locate your photos, please send the link. We are in 6092.

I could not locate your photos, please send the link. We are in 6092.

I'm not sure I can link to the "facts site" but I'll try ....halfacts dot com

Here's a link to Jan and Chris's photos; thanks for posting them

http://halfacts.com/vista-class/6102-oosterdam/

We're in an SS on the Zuiderdam in 2018 (our first HAL cruise!); I hope the suite upgrades she's supposed to get during the dry dock this fall have those cabins looking just as nice!