Unable to Make on Line Reservations for Shows / Ifly, Flow Rider and North Star

Teda16

Not sure if I am panicking here but I can't reserve any spots for Wie Will Rock You, Ifly, Flow Rider and North Star on Anthem of the Seas. We are sailing May 11-20 this spring. These are some of the reason we picked this ship and I am getting frustrated at the realization that we may not even have a chance to do any of these at all. I don't want to wait in endless lineups stressing out on my vacation to get to do any of these. I called RC and the CS agent assured me there will be availability to do all these things and that only a certain amount of spots are available for online booking. But that I will be able to reserve all of these once I am on board either through the TV in our room, the RC app once on board or guest services. Can anyone offer me any indig into what's am to expect?

Not sure if I am panicking here but I can't reserve any spots for Wie Will Rock You, Ifly, Flow Rider and North Star on Anthem of the Seas. We are sailing May 11-20 this spring. These are some of the reason we picked this ship and I am getting frustrated at the realization that we may not even have a chance to do any of these at all. I don't want to wait in endless lineups stressing out on my vacation to get to do any of these. I called RC and the CS agent assured me there will be availability to do all these things and that only a certain amount of spots are available for online booking. But that I will be able to reserve all of these once I am on board either through the TV in our room, the RC app once on board or guest services. Can anyone offer me any indig into what's am to expect?

Keep checking your Cruise Planner periodically. You may be too early to book via the website.

Also check your Roll Call and find out if any other people have been able to make the same types of reservations. That will give you an idea if the problem is technical, or that you are just too early.

Many people have problems with the RC website, and sometimes clearing cookies, cache, and trying a different browser can help.