switching t/a

bones774

Well, here's the thing. NCL is not giving the promo (one perk and OBC) on an IX booking. So I am pretty sure you don't want to move down to that category. Don't know ship and sail date, so cannot tell you if it is worth it to move to a different room.

As for friends, they probably are booked as an I(something) GTY, just not an IX. If they have a promo, they are not booked IX GTY.

Yes i do want to move to that category. The iF rooms are exactly the same as IX but they look to placed in the worst parts of the ship. The IX rooms are nice centrally located. My friends got the IF rooms also.

No, i'd like to keep the promos and also be eligible for IX, considering the IF were a price increase the lesser cat should be included.

The category IX excludes promos. The ONLY way to get that would be to give up the UBP and OBC, which is probably why your TA booked you the way they did. The IF was a price increase because it included the promos, not due to the cabin locations.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No, i'd like to keep the promos and also be eligible for IX, considering the IF were a price increase the lesser cat should be included.

Does not work that way, it's only IF or better. Not lower. What Sanger said.

Which ship are you on that the IF options are all more forward than the IX options? Are the IX rooms even available on your sailing? If not, you would be better off moving to a better located IF room. Which, as a regular inside booking (we think) you are able to do.

Does not work that way, it's only IF or better. Not lower. What Sanger said.

Which ship are you on that the IF options are all more forward than the IX options? Are the IX rooms even available on your sailing? If not, you would be better off moving to a better located IF room. Which, as a regular inside booking (we think) you are able to do.

Breakaway, seems IF are either far forward or aft.

What do you mean regular inside booking?

The only IX rooms on the Breakaway are 5100 and 5700. They are the two most forward rooms on deck 5. So no matter what IF room you have been assigned it is not as far forward as the IX rooms.

A regular inside booking is a specific category and room inside booking. If you booked the IF category as a GTY, it means there were no open IF rooms at the time of your booking. If this is what happened, an IF became available shortly after and you were assigned it by the computer that does these things.

The other rooms will be assigned as rooms become available; cat IF or higher.

The only IX rooms on the Breakaway are 5100 and 5700. They are the two most forward rooms on deck 5. So no matter what IF room you have been assigned it is not as far forward as the IX rooms.

A regular inside booking is a specific category and room inside booking. If you booked the IF category as a GTY, it means there were no open IF rooms at the time of your booking. If this is what happened, an IF became available shortly after and you were assigned it by the computer that does these things.

The other rooms will be assigned as rooms become available; cat IF or higher.

I believe IF rooms on 5 deck are the most forward, just looked 5401?

Edited by bones774

I believe IF rooms on 5 deck are the most forward, just looked 5401?
5401 is the most forward center inside room, but it is still three rooms closer to mdships than the IX rooms and the IF rooms located forward of the oceanview rooms. 5100-5108, for example.

ETA-There are also four IB rooms more forward than 5401; 5101, 5103, 5701, 5703. These are also center inside rooms.