Fred.Olsen Balmoral Central America 4th Feb 17

Smithysnr46

Hi all,

My wife and I are interested in touring Bermuda on 12th March with Rickysminibus private island tour. This company is highly recommended on TripAdvisor etc and the itinerary looks first class. However it is only viable for us if we share the tour with others and if you are interested please let Ricky know via his website or respond here please and I will pass on to him?

The tour he outlines looks really interesting but he will tailor the day to fit in with peoples' specific requests.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Eric Smith

Hi all,

My wife and I are interested in touring Bermuda on 12th March with Rickysminibus private island tour. This company is highly recommended on TripAdvisor etc and the itinerary looks first class. However it is only viable for us if we share the tour with others and if you are interested please let Ricky know via his website or respond here please and I will pass on to him?

The tour he outlines looks really interesting but he will tailor the day to fit in with peoples' specific requests.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Eric Smith

Thanks, might well be interested and I can mention it to some friends I'm travelling with. What's the cost? (I appreciate it will depend on the numbers).

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt response.

The tour commences at 9am, covers the entire island, looks at historical links with USA, takes in lunch break(we have asked for sea food especially although are very flexible). Tour also takes in visit to Bermuda Acquarium and will save us $99 entrance fee if we did that visit independently. We have also asked if he could fit in a little stop off for a swim some where nice.

Costs for a party of 7 minimum is $60pp for a 6 hour tour($10pphour). Maximum per minibus is 14. For parties of less than 7 the charge is $70 pp hour although he may do a better deal, if we press him.

Look forward to meeting you.

Very best,

Eric

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt response.

The tour commences at 9am, covers the entire island, looks at historical links with USA, takes in lunch break(we have asked for sea food especially although are very flexible). Tour also takes in visit to Bermuda Acquarium and will save us $99 entrance fee if we did that visit independently. We have also asked if he could fit in a little stop off for a swim some where nice.

Costs for a party of 7 minimum is $60pp for a 6 hour tour($10pphour). Maximum per minibus is 14. For parties of less than 7 the charge is $70 pp hour although he may do a better deal, if we press him.

Look forward to meeting you.

Very best,

Eric

Thanks, I'll see what my friends say.

I might be interested. I assume that we book directly to the tour operator?

It seems to me that there is a fixed itinerary unless booked as a group. Is that what you plan ? In that case how do we ensure that is what we are booking ?

BTW - the entrance fee for the Aquarium is 10 dollars adult or 5 dollars for senior citizens. The website doesn't say if that is included.

I might be interested. I assume that we book directly to the tour operator?

It seems to me that there is a fixed itinerary unless booked as a group. Is that what you plan ? In that case how do we ensure that is what we are booking ?

BTW - the entrance fee for the Aquarium is 10 dollars adult or 5 dollars for senior citizens. The website doesn't say if that is included.

Point taken but I don't know any more details, but I will post when I get details. Maybe the author of the original post could let us know if he has any further details.

Cheers

wft

On a similar vein, I have booked a half day trip with Azores magic tours with which you see quite a bit more than the ship tours. Cost for 2 is €55 but for 4 would,be €30 p.p. So if anyone fancies joining us on a private tour let me know. You can check their website and the tour I booked is the half day sete cidades.

Tx Jenny