Turtles in April

johno1234

FYI I enquired directly and got this reply:

Hi John,

Thank you for your interest in doing a tour with us :)

Because April is at the low end of the season for turtle releases, I cannot say for certain if there will be any turtles available for release.

What we usually do in that situation is keep you updated the days leading up to your visit to Mazatlan.

I do not foresee the boat ride being available at that time, as the water levels of the mangrove are already low, and we are entering the hotter months now.

If you do visit the turtle sanctuary, you will be in a naturally-protected area with a virgin beach. The beach has received a certification for being a clean beach. You will attend an information session about the turtles, and then you will go into the incubation room where the turtles are held before they hatch.

If you choose kayaking as your activity, you will then be able to experience the mangrove wetland from a unique perspective. There are many birds, and even some crocodiles that you can observe from a distance. Not to mention the tranquility of the setting.

I hope this email has proved helpful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact me with anymore questions.

Sincerely,

Misael Lopez

Edited by johno1234
layout