3 dinner package on the Infinity

Cruise Raider

Does anyone know of the mix for the specialty restaurants offered with the 3 dinner package on the Infinity? It appears they only have the SS Constitution and Qsine. Is it your choice or are there 2 of 1 and 1 of the other and is this dictated by Celebrity? Or....am I simply missing another specialty restaurant on their website?

This is what is listed on the Celebrity website for Infinity for the 3 dinner pkg:

Specialty Package on Celebrity Infinity

This specialty dining package includes two dinners in SS United States and one dinner in Qsine. Save 25% at $109 per person. Once your cruise is booked you can arrange for this package by clicking the button below.

I should add if you'd like to look up the details yourself go to the Celebrity website, click the link for "Onboard Experience", then "Restaurants & Cafes", then "Specialty Dining Packages". Once there it will ask you to enter the ship name and then the package you are interested in. Hope this helps.

I should add if you'd like to look up the details yourself go to the Celebrity website, click the link for "Onboard Experience", then "Restaurants & Cafes", then "Specialty Dining Packages". Once there it will ask you to enter the ship name and then the package you are interested in. Hope this helps.

I did look there am may be missing something but it doesn't mention the breakdown on which meals where.

I did look there am may be missing something but it doesn't mention the breakdown on which meals where.

The 3 night package on Infinity gives you 2 nights in SS United States and 1 in Qsine.

The 5 night package is 3 nights SS United States and 2 in Qsine.

Scroll to page 2 of the PDF file to see Infinity:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/11024491_CEL_SpecialtyDiningPck_Flyer2.pdf

The 3 night package on Infinity gives you 2 nights in SS United States and 1 in Qsine.

The 5 night package is 3 nights SS United States and 2 in Qsine.

Scroll to page 2 of the PDF file to see Infinity:

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/11024491_CEL_SpecialtyDiningPck_Flyer2.pdf

Thanks....just what I was missing. I like this mix. From looking at the menu, I wouldn't mind trying Qsine but it doesn't look like my kind of eatery.

I also don't really like to eat off the same menu more than once for a nine night cruise.....so think the 3 night looks like a winner.

I have a great deal of OBC's -- so will probably wait until I am onboard to book it.

thanks again....:)