Thomson dream deluxe cabins

Only ever been in outside plus but I think the deluxe are the same size but with an extra entrance door someone will get back to you who has been in one but you do get some extras and you are closer to the theatre. You will defiantly not have to move for your second week.:)

deluxe cabins on dream are on the promenade deck (deck 9) so you will have 2 way glass in your window so that you can see out but others outside cant see in

these cabins are above the medusa lounge so you may hear some noise from there in evenings

they are very convenient for the facilities on deck 8 and the lido

hope this helps

I would pay the £42 and pick your cabin number as this is the only way I could definitely 100% guarantee that I had the same room on both weeks. For £42 why not? not worth the panic and hassle for that small amount and you get to choose the Cabin you want to be in before you sail.

Thank you Dizzy Fitz, I had just asked that question, is it a real problem, or just annoying? we will be doing a lot of excursions so hopefully we won't notice to much as we will be off the ship early anyway.

We had 2 deluxe cabins in oct 2013 the noise from the medusa loungdidn't bother us too much, booked 9001 and 9003 for this oct too, just close the curtains at night as you can see in at night slightly from outside if the lights are on

Thank you Dizzy Fitz, I had just asked that question, is it a real problem, or just annoying? we will be doing a lot of excursions so hopefully we won't notice to much as we will be off the ship early anyway.

Hi

We have never found it a problem but we like to be up early for docking, it does only take a few moments anyway.

I think the only problem we had with outside noise was after a rough night at sea they hosed the windows down which was interesting but in all our cruises it was just the once:)