Oosterdam Uptown Funk

seamist

What a production by all and for all - not only the crew and staff, but also the past and future guests!!!

This is a perfect promo to help every cruise guest truly understand the staff are all real persons with REAL lives, personalities and talents!!

I will certainly share with everyone!!!

I am wondering if any of the other HAL ships, besides the Oosterdam and Amsterdam, have done a video like this.

If this is a trend, it is certainly a GOOD thing!

Check out "Christmas on the Zuiderdam" with Captain Turner. A professional job !!!

That was fabulous! Would be interested in knowing who produced this video and how HAL plans to use it. What a good promo for the line. Happy we are sailing on the Oosterdam over Thanksgiving. Hope some of those who were in it will still be on the ship. Anyone know who the captain was in the video?

That was fabulous! Would be interested in knowing who produced this video and how HAL plans to use it. What a good promo for the line. Happy we are sailing on the Oosterdam over Thanksgiving. Hope some of those who were in it will still be on the ship. Anyone know who the captain was in the video?

Captain Michel Willems

• 4 weeks later...

It's been taken down. If you google "Oosterdam Uptown Funk", you get links to related CC posts and another "Uptown Funk" video with the same music from 2015. It makes me wonder if there were issues with using the music without license, or a some sort of copyright infringement issue with the video.

Edited by blizzardboy

It's been taken down. If you google "Oosterdam Uptown Funk", you get links to related CC posts and another "Uptown Funk" video with the same music from 2015. It makes me wonder if there were issues with using the music without license, or a some sort of copyright infringement issue with the video.

That sounds most likely. It's too bad, I've actually seen it once when it first came out and wish I had saved it then. It's definitely worth watching!