VA Cabins on the NA

Oville

Hi, we!re planning a cruise on NA and would like to know if the VA cabins under the buffet are quiet, meaning no scraping chairs or rolling carts above to wake us in the morning.

Thanks for any info, it will be greatly appreciated.

We had N.A. 8057 under a Lido cabana and it was quiet except for about 90 minutes on the night of the Chocolate Extravaganza above us. I would suggest choosing one under the carpeted area, 8079 to 8114 or so.

We really liked the overhang of the Lido giving more shade than normal on a side balcony.

We had N.A. 8057 under a Lido cabana and it was quiet except for about 90 minutes on the night of the Chocolate Extravaganza above us. I would suggest choosing one under the carpeted area, 8079 to 8114 or so.

We really liked the overhang of the Lido giving more shade than normal on a side balcony.

Thanks, I assume where tables are shown it is carpeted.

Hi, we!re planning a cruise on NA and would like to know if the VA cabins under the buffet are quiet, meaning no scraping chairs or rolling carts above to wake us in the morning.

Thanks for any info, it will be greatly appreciated.

We will be on the NA over Thanksgiving in cabin 8091. This cabin is right next to the outside elevator and under the Caneletto restaurant which is closed in the AM. We've been in this cabin before. There was no noise from the elevator and neighbors only on one side. It's our favorite location on the ship.

Helen

We will be on the NA over Thanksgiving in cabin 8091. This cabin is right next to the outside elevator and under the Caneletto restaurant which is closed in the AM. We've been in this cabin before. There was no noise from the elevator and neighbors only on one side. It's our favorite location on the ship.

Helen

Thank you Helen, unfortunately 8091 isn't available for our cruise but I appreciate your input.

I was surprised to read that the Caneletto area isn't opened during breakfast. I thought during the day, breakfast and lunch, it became part of the buffet.

I was surprised to read that the Caneletto area isn't opened during breakfast. I thought during the day, breakfast and lunch, it became part of the buffet.

It is open for those meals. But it is still a quiet area to be under. Second cabin from the outside elevator is better than the first, though, if not being seen by people riding the elevator matters to you.

Very possible I misremembered about the Caneletto but as Ruth said it is very quiet.
The area is not open as the Canaletto restaurant, but the tables can be used just like any other Lido tables.