Suggestions fornew itineraries

Minoushka

I for one. Would love cery different med itineraries .

Example 1 : cstarting inLisbon ...going to another Southern portuguese port in Algarve

Gibraltar , Tangiers, Madeira, Tenerife . las Palmas and Lanzarote ....now would n.t it be a nice cruise ..maybe a stop in Morrocco too

Example 2 : from Barcelona , to Sardinia ,,Corsica , Genoa, Florence, Rome, Naples ,Corfou, Rhodes, Mykonos ,Crete . dubrovnik , Venice ......lovely

Who else has itineraries th ey would like created ?

R/T Pacific Coast out of Vancouver. And R/T Hawaii out of Vancouver, so can do both as a Collectors cruise, 26 days or so.

Maybe Vancouver, Astoria, SF, Avalon, SD, Santa Barbara, Port Angeles, Vancouver, then on to Hawaii.

Princess does this and it is very appealing!

I agree with SilvertoGold - more west coast options!! The "other coast" has a huge population of cruisers who won't or can't fly to other parts of the world. HAL should fortify the west coast as they have done with the east coast

I'd like to see more Western European ports and French ports offered more often.

Cherbourg, St. Malo, Vigo are just a few that I wish appeared more than once a year (or twice) on an itinerary.

One stop in the Canary Islands is more than enough for us ;). But we would happily return to Funchal (and we are ;) ). Over and over :)

I'd love to see more cruises to smaller islands and ports both in Greece and the Caribbean - I think that would be possible because Holland America still has several smaller ships. Even if it were technically possible I shudder at the thought of a mega-ship like Oasis otS anchoring in front of a Greek island where the number of the passengers exceeds that of the inhabitants by far...

I would also love to see more itineraries covering the north of Europe - more Icelandic ports or more overnights, Greenland not just on transatlantics. Oceania and some German cruiselines are already offering that, but why not use Zaandam, for example?

More cruises to Tahiti from w estcoast ...loved....loved ...loved Tahiti .....stayed 5 days total in Bora Bora ...we stayed in harbour ......nothing beats a Bora Bora sunrise ...the colours were stupendous...if I knew how to post pictures I would show you absolutely unique colours

Snorkeling here was exceptional ....loved Raitea andTah.aa ...wow ...wow ..wow

Please take me there 🤗😎😘this chicken of the sea swamwith sharks everywhere ...awesome periencewith awesome creatures

Michele

It would be nice to be able to embark from the Port of Baltimore. Perhaps a Bermuda or a Canada NE cruise or two would be nice.

RCL has signed an agreement until 2020 for Grandeur of the Seas to continue to sail from there so there must be some potential for revenue.

Edited by Heartgrove

I for one. Would love cery different med itineraries .

Example 1 : cstarting inLisbon ...going to another Southern portuguese port in Algarve

Gibraltar , Tangiers, Madeira, Tenerife . las Palmas and Lanzarote ....now would n.t it be a nice cruise ..maybe a stop in Morrocco too

Example 2 : from Barcelona , to Sardinia ,,Corsica , Genoa, Florence, Rome, Naples ,Corfou, Rhodes, Mykonos ,Crete . dubrovnik , Venice ......lovely

Who else has itineraries th ey would like created ?

We did your first example trip, on the Rotterdam in 2008 out of Lisbon, sailing across to Ft. Lauderdale. Stops Algarve, Cadiz, Casablanca, Lanzarote, Tenerife and Funchal...... lovely trip.

This year we again were on the Rotterdam sailing out of Southampton r/t, stops were Rotterdam, Lisbon, Porto, Casablanca, Cadiz, Tenerife, Las Palmas, A Coruna, and Funchal - it was also possible to do this as a r/t out of Rotterdam.

Carol

Northwest passage cruise. It has the P'dam written all over it.

On the Panama Canal and turn south, Celebrity offers one, we are doing it in November of 2017. It goes to Santiago.

How about a Grand Voyage circumnavigating North America?

Roy

At least once or twice a season HAL could offer a NE/Canada cruise that does not go up the St. Lawrence. It could be round-trip out of either Boston or NYC, with stops in Newport, Boston, Portland, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and even make a stop at one of the French islands at the mouth of the St. Lawrence (wouldn't be the first time there).

I would much rather take a cruise like that than the port-intensive, same ol' that has been done for years.

Departures from NOLA or Mobile.

I second that. I also love the Viking Ocean itinerary from Amsterdam to Istanbul and visa versa. I have replicated that somewhat with a Koningsdam 2017 B2B2B; however, it would have been nice to have the option of booking it as one cruise.

mmhmichele,

At some time in the past I went on an HAL cruise with an itinerary very similar to your First suggestion. Maybe it will appear again.

HAL has done a 28 day cruise SD to Hawaii to SD to Sea of Cortez to SD to Vancouver. A really GREAT Collecters cruise!

I remember years ago a repositioning cruise from Lisbon to Rio de Janeiro (and visa versa) . I believe Oceania still has a similar itinerary.

Carol

The Rio to Lisbon and on to Athens was a great month long cruise.

The air to Rio was a pain and a visa was required, so that part wasn't too great. But overall a wonderfully long cruise with a port in Africa, too.

Northwest passage cruise. It has the P'dam written all over it.

On the Panama Canal and turn south, Celebrity offers one, we are doing it in November of 2017. It goes to Santiago.

Even better a back-to-back Northwest followed by Northeast passage. You could even do a Northwest Northeast passage circumnavigation of the Arctic. I have actually found my dream cruise - http://www.quarkexpeditions.com/en/arctic/expeditions/arctic-icebreaker-expedition-arctic-circumnavigation.

"Arctic Icebreaker Expedition: Arctic Circumnavigation

75 days

On this epic 75-day circumnavigation you will travel in true expedition style on the mighty Kapitan Khlebnikov icebreaker. Discover the fabled Northeast Passage, explore Northern Greenland where you will attempt to make polar history, travel through the best of the Canadian High Arctic and journey through the Northwest Passage, all while enjoying astounding aerial views afforded by Khlebnikov’s two on-board helicopters."

I just have to come up with $170,000 for my wife and I to do it. Guess that I will have to start buying Powerball lottery tickets.

Call me adventuresome but I feel that many of the dream new cruises on this thread would be boring.

DON

Edited by donaldsc