Happy Canada Day

1ANGELCAT

The good Canadian People will always have a place in my Family's heart as during WW2, their soldiers, together with British, Belgian and Polish troops liberated a large part of Flanders, including Antwerp.

My Grandfather, at that time an officer in the Fire department of Antwerp but also leader of the local resistance ( being in the Fire dep. opened up many doors to vital info) had many stories to tell about the Battle of the Scheldt in 1944. Without the help of the Canadians, he would probably not have seen the end of the war.

We still intend to emigrate one day to either Canada or Florida if they want us.

Happy Canada Day!

Joyeux Fête du Canada!

thank you. A happy Canada Day to all of our Canadian CC members and a Happy 4th of July to our neighbours to the South.

It is nice that we are both enjoying a long weekend :)

We went to Canada for the first time last July sailing on the Queen Mary and received such a warm welcome.

You are such warm and friendly people and we would love to return one day.

Happy Canada Day to you all.

Susan

We went to Canada for the first time last July sailing on the Queen Mary and received such a warm welcome.

You are such warm and friendly people and we would love to return one day.

Happy Canada Day to you all.

Susan

...........and you would be more than welcome. :)

Happy Canada Day to our friends and family to the north. What a beautiful country with such lovely people. I've enjoyed many a visit there and been treated with your wonderful hospitality. Thank you.

I have often said that, if we hadn't decided to fight our Revolutionary War, we might all be happy Canadians now! But I will proudly celebrate our Independence Day on Monday and I thank Canada for standing with us through thick and thin. m--

I've always enjoyed the company of many Canadians aboard HAL cruises, and they are always well represented. Didn't it use to be Dominion Day?

Yes, it was renamed upon passage of the Canada Act by the the Parliament of the United Kingdom to "patriate" Canada's constitution in 1982.