Choclateria Isla Bella

skiiergirl

according to trip advisor...

You'll need to take a cab north almost into town...

Here is the address.

3rd Street between 5th Avenue and Rafael Melgar. Up the street from Suites Bahia and Pizza Hut., Cozumel 77600, Mexico

Trip advisor link

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g150809-d2536275-Reviews-Chocolateria_Isla_Bella-Cozumel_Yucatan_Peninsula.html

Their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/ChocolateriaIslaBella

From gocozumel.com

Not a restaurant, but if you love chocolate I'd recommend a trip to Chocolateria Isla Bella. They opened in the spring of 2012. They are still experimenting with the hours they are open, but I normally stop by between 12 noon and 8pm Mon-Sat and that has worked. There are a number of restaurants in the area, and after a meal at Especias, Sorrisi, Chi or Del Sur, their chocolates make a delightful dessert. If you are here on vacation and want to take home a box of your favorites, buy them a day or two before you leave and if possible, freeze them before the flight home. I'm fond of orange flavored chocolate and they made a special batch to order for me and had them ready the next day. They are on Calle 3, between the oceanfront street and Ave. 5.

Seconding the KaoKao chocolates, wonderfully addictive chocolate, great staff, fun hour or so there. We went in skeptical the first time after a taxi ride through what looked to be sketchy parts, but we are heaed back again in October, we loved it that much! Cant wait for my husband to experince, "you know Amigo?!" Trust me, once youve been, Amigo will know! lol

Have fun!

Archived