drink package

cdphil01

HAL has just the one drink package.

Not worth it to us since each person over the age of 21 in the cabin has to buy the package and we don't drink that much.

Actually, it says that, but I called to purchase instead of doing it on line, as on our upcoming cruise my 34 yr old son is joining us, but he doesn't drink, so I didn't want to pay for a package for him. It was absolutely no problem to just purchase it for my DH and me. I was very happy about that and they had no issues with it at all.

does anybody have a link or the prices of the drink packages on HAL....THANK YOU

We are going on our 1st HAL cruise to Alaska in 2016. The drink package is included in our booking. I would like to know if the fruity and fun alcohol drinks are included in this package. Thanks for your help. Looking forward to trying other CCL lines.

We are going on our 1st HAL cruise to Alaska in 2016. The drink package is included in our booking. I would like to know if the fruity and fun alcohol drinks are included in this package. Thanks for your help. Looking forward to trying other CCL lines.

Welcome to HAL.

We will be in Alaska on the Nieuw Amsterdam (NA) next April/May and have the Explore4 package. This package is for drinks under $7 or wine under $8/glass. Here is the current bar menu so that you can see your choices:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Bar-Menu1.pdf

Note that drinks costing more than $7 will be at the full charge.

If you will be on the NA, I will be scanning all of the menus and On Locations (daily activities) to share.

Edited by Crew News

Thank you all for your help. The information that you gave is exactly what I was looking for. My husband was hoping for a couple of IPA's, but not on the current list.

I cannot speak for the future but our past two cruises (Westerdam and Noordam) to Alaska, although not on the regular Bar Menu, the Alaska Brewing Company had IPAs (Summer, White, Icy Bay, and Amber) available by the bottle. They also had Amber and Summer on tap by the aft Lido Pool.

What ship will you be taking to Alaska? I may have a photographic tour of it to share.

Thank you all for your help. The information that you gave is exactly what I was looking for. My husband was hoping for a couple of IPA's, but not on the current list.

Alaska cruises tend to have more in the way of beer selections than other itineraries. He might be pleasantly surprised.

• 1 year later...
Welcome to HAL.

We will be in Alaska on the Nieuw Amsterdam (NA) next April/May and have the Explore4 package. This package is for drinks under $7 or wine under $8/glass. Here is the current bar menu so that you can see your choices:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Bar-Menu1.pdf

Note that drinks costing more than $7 will be at the full charge.

If you will be on the NA, I will be scanning all of the menus and On Locations (daily activities) to share.

Crew News Have a question about the bar menu you posted here about a year ago.. Have you any idea if prices are still the same or have they gone up this year?

I'm trying to figure out what to pre-purchase ahead of time in Beverage Cards..

Thanks

That post was from a year ago. The price was correct at the time.

I never said it wasn't :)

The thread became active again, so isn't it nice for people to have the most up to date information?

Edited by ExpatBride