ms Zaandam visiting Juneau, AK - July 28, 2016

Copper10-8

Thursday, July 28, 2016 is ms Zaandam's turn to once again make an appearance in Alaska's state capital, Juneau. She is scheduled to arrive bright and early at 0800 hrs. (08:00 am), berth at the Alaska Steamship (AS) dock, and depart at 1800 hrs. (6:00 pm)

The action can be seen, and usually heard albeit with ongoing static which they can't seem to get rid off, at:

http://juneauharborwebcam.com/

The other cruise ships in port are Celebrity Infinity which is scheduled to arrive at 0730 hrs. (departure 2000 hrs.) and go to the Juneau Cruise Terminal (CT) dock and Norwegian Sun scheduled to arrive at 1100 hrs. (11;00 am) and going to the Alaska Juneau (AJ) dock (departure 2100)

I have really enjoyed watching the big ships come into harbor. I'm going to be on the Maasdam in a few weeks....so when I saw her sail in...it was very exciting. I feel bad for the people that it is so rainey...the whole week. I thought July was a drier month. Thanks.

We'll be doing this next year on the NA, seven day out of Vancouver departing on 1 Jul. Hope the weather is better, seems like every time I've watched the sail in the last month the weather has been miserable. Wish the people on this cruise better weather in the next week.

Allan

I've had good weather on most of my visits to Juneau. I hope the good weather is waiting until I get there. I probably won't actually get into Juneau, the Kennicott docks in Auke Bay about 10 miles north. If the ship doesn't have wifi, I'll probably go to Nugget Mall. If it does, sometimes local vendors meet the larger ferries and provide tours.

Roy

I was going to ask "Has anyone seen the webcam move" but it sounds like the answer is no. I would like a zoom, but at least the camera isn't panning completely away from the ships.

Roy