83 days out and can't book CIRQUE Dreams on Getaway in Nov

cruise356

Hi,

Does anyone know why I cannot book the Cirque Dreams show online? I am 83 days out before sailing on the Getaway on Nov 26th. I can book just about everything else, Burn, MDQ, dinners, excusions except Cirque. The shows are not sold out as I have been checking since day 91 and it has always stated the same ". . . . . not available for booking. Check back later or on board."

Has anyone had a similar issue or does the Cirque Dream booking open closer to sailings. Thanks for your help.

Hi,

Does anyone know why I cannot book the Cirque Dreams show online? I am 83 days out before sailing on the Getaway on Nov 26th. I can book just about everything else, Burn, MDQ, dinners, excusions except Cirque. The shows are not sold out as I have been checking since day 91 and it has always stated the same ". . . . . not available for booking. Check back later or on board."

Has anyone had a similar issue or does the Cirque Dream booking open closer to sailings. Thanks for your help.

They have problems with the reservation system from time to time. Just call them directly and if it is available they will make the reservation over the phone.

Had this problem on breakaway, just disembarked yesterday. Couldn't roa ahead of time. We booked it immediately once on board though. Even my ta couldn't book for us, it was weird

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was on the Breakaway 2 weeks ago and had the same problem. We also booked as soon as we were on the ship.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

Was having the same issue for the 12/10 sailing, called my NCL rep, and was told that you have to wait until 60 days out to book Cirque.

Hi,

All shows will be available for booking when you first board so no worries!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

After many calls to ncl I found out the cirque show will not be on November 26 sailing. Won't return until January 2018. There is a glitch in the system that lets you book it and pay for it but you will be refunded

Sent from my iPhone using Forums