Vista Cove Balcony Suggestions

jesskuhmarie

I just booked on Vista Southern Caribbean 5/5/17 in a cove balcony (currently in 2353) We had our first cove balcony and the magic last year and loved it! I wanted to see if anyone had suggestions on the best cove balcony to book on this ship. Am I far enough from the galley to not be affected by the noise?

I am considering moving down to the rooms that are under the gap between the lifeboats, but does anyone know what the grey space on the 3rd deck is there? Has anyone been under the lobby and found it to be loud? Last year we were under this gap but below guest services (it was closer to the middle on the magic) We loved the location but it has a bad sewer smell, I wasn't sure if that was also a problem on this ship.

I would love to hear anyone's experiences specifically with cove balcony's on Vista!

"that gray area" might be the air handler for the hvac. i have been in 2306 under an open area between lifeboats & the noise from the air intake on deck 3 is constant & could be a problem. the noise is noticeable until you get to the cabin under shorex or the corresponding cabin on the starboard side. ..:cool: