Just off the Vista (Thanks to Irma)

R Prim

What a wonderful cruise. We have been loyal Carnival customers for a long time but this trip sealed the deal! Carnival certainly went way beyond what anyone could have expected to keep us safe and "happy". I also want to mention Southwest! 13 of us changed our return flights 4 times and never received an additional cost. In fact I got points back. And lastly our shuttle service QLS. We made the decision to leave the ship on Tuesday night at the very last minute. I called QLS to shuttle us back to FLL and our driver was there within 10 minutes. Yes, we spent the night in the airport BUT even there, volunteers came around with blankets and water - can you believe it! I am feeling blessed and thankful!!

I am a southwest fan too. I had a trip booked to St. Maarten on another airline. The only thing they are doing is giving us time to book another trip to St. Maarten, really? Who knows when they will be ready for tourists. Since I bought my tickets in July, I have until then to rebook. I just looked at flights and they cost more than I paid.

Thanks for sharing your Irma experience of the Vista.

What a wonderful cruise. We have been loyal Carnival customers for a long time but this trip sealed the deal! Carnival certainly went way beyond what anyone could have expected to keep us safe and "happy". I also want to mention Southwest! 13 of us changed our return flights 4 times and never received an additional cost. In fact I got points back. And lastly our shuttle service QLS. We made the decision to leave the ship on Tuesday night at the very last minute. I called QLS to shuttle us back to FLL and our driver was there within 10 minutes. Yes, we spent the night in the airport BUT even there, volunteers came around with blankets and water - can you believe it! I am feeling blessed and thankful!!

Glad you are so positive. More importantly, your safe and sound.

Sent from my Timex Sinclair

• 1 month later...