In Genoa, MSC Cruise lost my luggage

Violeta Mirela zamfir

Let me inform you about my bad experience with MSC Cruise, on 8th May 2011. They lost my luggage when I embarked, to Genoa terminal. I complained on the board, for the first evening that my luggage was lost, but they treated my problem with superficiality. Without my luggage, all the cruise became a nightmare.

@Also, I want to complain that when I delivered my bag an employer demanded tips in an agresive way and this was very disagreeable.

The porters at the Genoa cruise terminal handle all cruise ships and are not MSC employees, BUT, they are paid to see that all baggage consigned to their care is in fact loaded on to the correct ship. I would ask also, did you have your MSC baggage tags on your luggage? There were two MSC ships at the Genoa cruise terminal on 8 May, the Splendida and the Melody. Perhaps your luggage got loaded onto the wrong ship? Have you since received it?

The porters at the Genoa cruise terminal handle all cruise ships and are not MSC employees, BUT, they are paid to see that all baggage consigned to their care is in fact loaded on to the correct ship. I would ask also, did you have your MSC baggage tags on your luggage? There were two MSC ships at the Genoa cruise terminal on 8 May, the Splendida and the Melody. Perhaps your luggage got loaded onto the wrong ship? Have you since received it?

My luggage had the MSC baggage tag. I know that Splendida, also, departed from Genoa on the 8th of May, they searched to Splendida but my luggage wasn’t there…. so I have not received it.

Archived