Choppy waters New England/ Canada Oct 21, 2017 Disney Magic?

Apple1012

Hey everyone strongly considering taking a 7-night Disney Magic cruise leaving from New York going up to Bar Harbor Maine and two ports in Canada. My only concern is how are the waters and the weather overall? It will be my husband's first cruise and I really wanted to be special and not have to worry about the ride being too Rocky because he is prone to motion sickness. Also how is the weather? I'm assuming in the fifties around the time of year? And of course any comments from the Disney Magic going to those ports are most welcomed and appreciated thsnks ! We would be traveling with our four-year-old twins and my parents who will be 60

It is impossible to predict the weather or how rough or smooth the water will be. The best you can do is to look up average temps, but remember that it took some higher and some lower to make those averages.

If the ship is anywhere near a storm, the seas will be rougher than if there is nothing bad out there, even if it is many miles away. Again, if you could accurately predict the fall storms and their paths, you'd be worth a fortune to the weather service.

What I can tell you is that historically this is a wonderful cruise.