Help! Booking activities and it won't let me.

linznjody

My window opened today, and I tried booking activities on my iPad. It wasn't working and would sit for minutes. I closed out of the window and got on my laptop to try. Now I'm getting a message that I can't book anything because another family member is trying to book activities. I never had both open at the same time, and I've shut down Chrome on both and tried logging in under my husband's name.

Any ideas? Since it's a Star Wars week and I'm a first time Disney cruiser, availability was already low. I'm nervous about being able to book the breakfast and princesses, much less BBB.

If all else fails, in 2 hours you can call DCL and talk to their internet support people. When I did that (about 4 years ago), the did the reservations for me! DCL does have some weird internet stuff--like I can't be logged in to the cruise line and DVC at the same time even though I have different log in names because Disney required it!

Edited by moki'smommy

If all else fails' date=' in 2 hours you can call DCL and talk to their internet support people. When I did that (about 4 years ago), the did the reservations for me! DCL does have some weird internet stuff--like I can't be logged in to the cruise line and DVC at the same time even though I have different log in names because Disney required it![/quote']

Thanks! It eventually let me log in (an hour later). I'm sure part of it was the traffic from the booking window opening.

I was able to get everything (BBB, character breakfast, princesses), just not at ideal times. For instance, the only open Princesses time is the time tenders start on Grand Cayman. I'm going to check once we board to see if they have other times available. First world problem, I know, but this isn't a cheap vacation for us, so we want it to be memorable and seem worth the cost.

It's too late now, but closing out the window wasn't enough. You needed to log out first, before switching to your laptop. Also for those who do this in the future, sometimes if you log in too early (before midnight ET), you will need to log out and back in again after the stroke of midnight.

It's too late now, but closing out the window wasn't enough. You needed to log out first, before switching to your laptop. Also for those who do this in the future, sometimes if you log in too early (before midnight ET), you will need to log out and back in again after the stroke of midnight.

I agree. You have to actually log out and not just close the browser.

Also as a reminder, the time is based on EST with daylight savings time.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I tried to do that too, but it was stuck thinking and wouldn't let me do anything on that tab. Oh well. I know from here on out to book on a computer! I fell asleep last night waiting on the midnight window to open, so I grabbed my iPad from my nightstand and tried to book as quickly as possible once I woke up. Next time, I'll have my laptop ready.

Thanks for the info - hopefully this won't happen to anyone else!