costa victoria roll call ?

magsfife12

• 2 weeks later...
Hi i cant seem to find the roll call for the victoria for the 20th jan 2016 :( sailing from Singapore to Philippines

I agree with you - it doesn't appear that there are many passengers sailing on Costa in Asia. I am planning to book the cruise from Shanghai to Singapore on the Costa Victoria in October 2015 - great ports of call, but it appears there are no cruise critic members sailing on this cruise ?

• 1 month later...

18 august 2015

hi im going on the costa victoria on the 28th October 2015 for 10 nights. if anyone planning on going on this cruise can you please advise as to where you have got the visas from. i believe we only need for china and i think its got to be a multiple entry. Costa cruises dont seem to be much help so anyone been on this trip or planning to can you possibly let me which website or which number to call. thanks

18 august 2015

hi im going on the costa victoria on the 28th October 2015 for 10 nights. if anyone planning on going on this cruise can you please advise as to where you have got the visas from. i believe we only need for china and i think its got to be a multiple entry. Costa cruises dont seem to be much help so anyone been on this trip or planning to can you possibly let me which website or which number to call. thanks

Hi, I am also going on this cruise - I got my multiple visas from the Chinese Embassy in Toronto. Are you from Canada ?

No im in the uk. Rang chinese embassy but they dont speak english. Too many websites an all different prices. Totally confused

I believe you just have to apply to the Chinese Visa Application Service Centre in London. By the way, are you travelling as a group or a couple. Maybe you can join my roll call below :

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2207127

Im travelling with my husband. Can you please advise whether the visa you have done is it single entry or multiple . Costa cruises are saying i need multiple entry an the visa people who do the costa visas are saying a single is fine. If there is anyone who has done this itinerary could you pls reply an advice.

Im travelling with my husband. Can you please advise whether the visa you have done is it single entry or multiple . Costa cruises are saying i need multiple entry an the visa people who do the costa visas are saying a single is fine. If there is anyone who has done this itinerary could you pls reply an advice.

I have gotten a multiple entry visa because there are two ports of entry - Shanghai and Sanya. My travel agent confirmed it with Costa and a multiple entry visa is not that much more. This will ensure that I will have no problems entering Sanya. Did you book your cruise on the internet or through an agent. How did you come across this cruise ? It does not seem like there are many cruise critic members on this cruise - I wonder if the cruise is empty or the majority of the passengers are Asian or from other parts of Europe that are not familiar with Cruise Critic ?

• 3 weeks later...

Were you able to get your multiple visa ok from the Chinese embassy in the UK?

I have managed to find an agent here who does the visas for china and their costs are reasonable. im going to get a double entry one and will be doing the visas with them this week. Rang Costa again and now they saying we just need the single entry as the one for sanya they do on board. They saying if you are doing an excursion to sanya through the ship then the visa will be covered in the trip price but if you go out on your own then you can obtain the visa on board for a small fee so im going to get double so that I don't have the hastle of doing it onboard.

I agree with you in that it doesn't seem there are many people doing this cruise or if there is then they don't know much about this site. thanks for inviting me to your roll call but to tell the truth I really don't know how all this works this is fairly new. its only that I needed advise that is why I joined on here but if you would explain then I would appreciate it.

Hi i cant seem to find the roll call for the victoria for the 20th jan 2016 :( sailing from Singapore to Philippines

It seems like your cruise is fully booked. I wonder which nationality has booked up all of the rooms - most likely the residents of Singapore. Singapore to Hong Kong is not a far distance, but you visit a lot of ports in Malaysia and the Phillipines along the way.

I have managed to find an agent here who does the visas for china and their costs are reasonable. im going to get a double entry one and will be doing the visas with them this week. Rang Costa again and now they saying we just need the single entry as the one for sanya they do on board. They saying if you are doing an excursion to sanya through the ship then the visa will be covered in the trip price but if you go out on your own then you can obtain the visa on board for a small fee so im going to get double so that I don't have the hastle of doing it onboard.

I agree with you in that it doesn't seem there are many people doing this cruise or if there is then they don't know much about this site. thanks for inviting me to your roll call but to tell the truth I really don't know how all this works this is fairly new. its only that I needed advise that is why I joined on here but if you would explain then I would appreciate it.

I am happy that you found an agent to get your visa processed. I don't like the tours offered by Costa in Sanya - most of the time is spent shopping not sightseeing. What category of room did you book ? My agent said balconies, mini suites and suites are quite scarce. I wonder which nationalities are on this cruise - I would guess mostly likely Europeans. Have you booked your stay in China and Singapore ? Have you thought about the excursions ? There is just over month before our cruise starts.

It seems like your cruise is fully booked. I wonder which nationality has booked up all of the rooms - most likely the residents of Singapore. Singapore to Hong Kong is not a far distance, but you visit a lot of ports in Malaysia and the Phillipines along the way.

Hi Tronto the cruise is not full they keep releaseing cabins when it suits them !!! one day you can book inside next day it balcony !!

Have you book your hotel for Singapore ?

Edited by magsfife12

Hi Tronto the cruise is not full they keep releaseing cabins when it suits them !!! one day you can book inside next day it balcony !!

Have you book your hotel for Singapore ?

I wonder why Costa is playing games. A friend of ours wants to book your cruise, but her agent said there are no cabins left - the cruise is sold out. But you say there are still cabins ? How do you know ? Are the agencies holding cabins and when they are not sold, they release them back into the market. Or are some passengers cancelling their booking, so their cabins are made available ? My agent helped me book my hotel in Singapore already.

I wonder why Costa is playing games. A friend of ours wants to book your cruise, but her agent said there are no cabins left - the cruise is sold out. But you say there are still cabins ? How do you know ? Are the agencies holding cabins and when they are not sold, they release them back into the market. Or are some passengers cancelling their booking, so their cabins are made available ? My agent helped me book my hotel in Singapore already.

Hi if you go on there website you will see what cabin are still for sale , iv just checked and there are inside and oceanview for the 9 nts cruise rather than the 12 nts , but its best to check everyday or call them direct or see vacations to go.com or vivavoyage.com

They are not sell the 3nts cruise so i dont understand why there is only 9nts left ( strange ) x

vacation to go have inside $648 oceanview $749 each

Edited by magsfife12

Hi if you go on there website you will see what cabin are still for sale , iv just checked and there are inside and oceanview for the 9 nts cruise rather than the 12 nts , but its best to check everyday or call them direct or see vacations to go.com or vivavoyage.com

They are not sell the 3nts cruise so i dont understand why there is only 9nts left ( strange ) x

vacation to go have inside $648 oceanview $749 each

It is quite interesting how you check cruise prices and availability. I am assuming that you got the best price for your cabin. When I check now, no cabins are available for both the 9 and 12 night cruise. It must be a very full ship - hope you have a great time with all those people !!!

It is quite interesting how you check cruise prices and availability. I am assuming that you got the best price for your cabin. When I check now, no cabins are available for both the 9 and 12 night cruise. It must be a very full ship - hope you have a great time with all those people !!!

Hi Tronto i have just checked the UK site & there is availability for inside & oceanview , you friend should phone Costa direct or request a call from them . I booked with vacations to go and got balcony premium for $2000 for the 12nt for both of us and i booked with Costa uk for my mum £975 for sinlge person in oceanview

http://www.costacruises.co.uk/B2C/GB/BookingV4/Pages/CategorySelection.aspx?Period=201601&DepPort=SIN&VIti=GBP_VI_9_SIN_S_B0H0_SIN_BWN_BKI_PPS_BOC_MNL_HKG&Cru=VI09160123&cache=8e958544-0f87-41cf-8673-f93026b67fd6

vacatios to go will phone you for FREE your friend should request a phone call from them

Edited by magsfife12

Hi Tronto i have just checked the UK site & there is availability for inside & oceanview , you friend should phone Costa direct or request a call from them . I booked with vacations to go and got balcony premium for $2000 for the 12nt for both of us and i booked with Costa uk for my mum £975 for sinlge person in oceanview

http://www.costacruises.co.uk/B2C/GB/BookingV4/Pages/CategorySelection.aspx?Period=201601&DepPort=SIN&VIti=GBP_VI_9_SIN_S_B0H0_SIN_BWN_BKI_PPS_BOC_MNL_HKG&Cru=VI09160123&cache=8e958544-0f87-41cf-8673-f93026b67fd6

vacatios to go will phone you for FREE your friend should request a phone call from them

Wow, you have really gotten a good price for your balcony - $1000 USD per person. Right now, it is &549 or around $ 846 USD per person even for inside cabin. You must have booked quite early or you purchased it at the right time.

Wow, you have really gotten a good price for your balcony - $1000 USD per person. Right now, it is &549 or around $ 846 USD per person even for inside cabin. You must have booked quite early or you purchased it at the right time.

Hi i booked on the 11th of june , i had been looking at it for a few weeks before hand & decided it was to good a bargain to miss even though we are going on celebrity equinox on the 30th nov . I am looking at Costa world cruise for Sept next year but its not on sale yet ( @ 8 1/2 thousand for this sept ) vacation to go want 11k for it !!!! you have to shop around to get the bargains :p

I hope you friend get to go , let me know if they book margaret_johnso@hotmail. com

Hi i booked on the 11th of june , i had been looking at it for a few weeks before hand & decided it was to good a bargain to miss even though we are going on celebrity equinox on the 30th nov . I am looking at Costa world cruise for Sept next year but its not on sale yet ( @ 8 1/2 thousand for this sept ) vacation to go want 11k for it !!!! you have to shop around to get the bargains :p

I hope you friend get to go , let me know if they book margaret_johnso@hotmail. com

I have let her know already about the pricing - only the 9 nights cruise is available now - only one inside room left at $ 602 + $67 taxes - $ 670 total - quite a bargain - only $ 400 deposit required now, rest payable by October 15th. I hope she books soon !!!

I have let her know already about the pricing - only the 9 nights cruise is available now - only one inside room left at $ 602 + $67 taxes - $ 670 total - quite a bargain - only $ 400 deposit required now, rest payable by October 15th. I hope she books soon !!!

Hi tell her to look at cruise.com they have 1 inside and 3 oceanview . We also have to pay the balance on the 15oct :mad:. Tell her to check cheapoair.com for flights

Edited by magsfife12

Hi tell her to look at cruise.com they have 1 inside and 3 oceanview . We also have to pay the balance on the 15oct :mad:. Tell her to check cheapoair.com for flights

Thanks again for all of your info - I have forwarded your information to her. I hope she can book soon and go on the cruise with you.