Random $50.00 On Board Credit

Hey all,

Just logged into my cruise planner (not for the first time), and noticed that I have $50.00 OBC for my November FOS cruise. It definitely wasn't there before, not upset at all haha, just kind of confused.

I did mention my unhappiness with the newly announced room service charge on social media, maybe that is why - but I never received any notification or indication that anything was being done for those who had already booked, so I don't think that's it.

Did this happen to anyone else?

I have booked with TA and got $200.00 OBC from him. Couple of weeks later $100.00 OBC showed up on my cruise planner.....I am not really sure if that was part of the TA OBC or directly extra from Royal. But I think it is extra and maybe because they were running a special sale at the time....I didn't ask the TA about it yet :)

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have booked with TA and got $200.00 OBC from him. Couple of weeks later $100.00 OBC showed up on my cruise planner.....I am not really sure if that was part of the TA OBC or directly extra from Royal. But I think it is extra and maybe because they were running a special sale at the time....I didn't ask the TA about it yet :)

I have not yet seen OBC from the travel agent show up in the Cruise Planner.

I have actually decided to change this reservation to a different sailing so I will probably loose it when I do it :( TA said I will be keeping the same reservation number though...so will see ....I am waiting what is the next sale from Royal to do the switch.

Hey all,

Just logged into my cruise planner (not for the first time), and noticed that I have $50.00 OBC for my November FOS cruise. It definitely wasn't there before, not upset at all haha, just kind of confused.

I did mention my unhappiness with the newly announced room service charge on social media, maybe that is why - but I never received any notification or indication that anything was being done for those who had already booked, so I don't think that's it.

My OBC from RCL is appearing on my cruise planner as well to be used for tours, etc. The $150 OBC is from using an NCC. These OBC never appeared on my planner before.

Yours, maybe from a RCL promo.

I get a pop up with my OBC listed right when I enter the Cruise Planner.

Don't see anything like that Bob, I just have my booking confirmation with it listed with the fees, I am TA booking. And it was on that months ago, so that amount is obviously apart from what you all are talking about

Don't see anything like that Bob, I just have my booking confirmation with it listed with the fees, I am TA booking. And it was on that months ago, so that amount is obviously apart from what you all are talking about

I'm a TA booking too. It is showing my Royal OBC, but not any OBC from the TA.

Hey all,

Same here for my Aug 20 Allure, the other four cabins I am travelling with did not. My res # is not linking with the other four so I am thinking this has something to do with it. I talked to both RCL and TA about my res issue. Neither told me I would be receiving this. It just showed up. I will take it

Same here for my Aug 20 Allure, the other four cabins I am travelling with did not. My res # is not linking with the other four so I am thinking this has something to do with it. I talked to both RCL and TA about my res issue. Neither told me I would be receiving this. It just showed up. I will take it

I complained via email about the new room service charges and just saw that $25 OBC had been added to my account. I am still disappointed in how they rolled out the change, but appreciate that they provided some OBC.

I complained via email about the new room service charges and just saw that $25 OBC had been added to my account. I am still disappointed in how they rolled out the change, but appreciate that they provided some OBC.

No communication from RCL?

When I look at mine I see the OBC we used points to purchase. It also says additional OBC may be available on board. I know we are expecting some from our TA. It pops up if you go to 'book' anything. Can't wait to use it!!!!!

When checking in for our March 4th FOS cruise, they mentioned my $100 OBC which I had no idea I even had. It was not part of the package I booked or anything. It was just ... random.

Did you by any chance complain to Royal about the new charges for room service?

I just wanted to share something I did . When I booked in January they were running OBC special from RC and I also got some OBC from my TA. It didn't show on my account until just recently so I think they just changed it and now applying everybody's OBC from RC to their account so they can use it pre-sail. Well, I just decided to change my reservation and now they're running different OBC so I have lost the first one for my first reservation but I was applied the one they're running right now. So, to sum it up I don't think these OBC showed up because of complaints, I think those are the specials they run at the time of booking and they automatically apply the OBC to your account. Happy cruising!