Black Falcon Cruise Terminal

Does anyone know if there are any convenience stores between Logan airport and cruise terminal where we might ask a cabbie to stop so we can purchase some sodas, etc? I hate to lug that kind of heavy stuff on the plane, but for a ten day cruise we will want some supplies of our own. Thanks and happy cruising to all.

The ride from Logan will take you into the Ted Williams Tunnel into Boston without passing any convenience stores. If I were you, I'd let the cabbie know you want to stop at the nearest one before heading into Boston. He'll be able to take you to one in East Boston (where Logan actually is). I don't know of any near the pier. Anyone else?

Comfortcove - There really isn't anything right near the pier. Although not too far up the street in South Boston there are a few stores but as Luna said your best bet is probably to let the cabbie know what you want to do and they can take you to the nearest store before you get there.

Have a great trip

We leave October 2. I am so ready mentally, but not at work or in any real way. We just sent our second off to college, and our 13 year old stars 8th grade tomorrow. School starting always gives me nerves, I guess I remember my own school years, and always want everything to be perfect. Anyway, can't wait for this cruise. Katrina news is so sad, we haven't had a vacation alone for two years due to heavy schedules with the kids and work and everything else, and I can hardly wait. Thanks all.

Archived