Freedom of the Seas 3/18/17 LIVE

skohrs

I will attempt to post pictures and answer some questions while aboard this week. This is not exactly going to be a trip report, but if you have any questions you would like me to find out for you I will try to do so.

We are just arriving at the ship at 10:30 AM.

d34f1c13ef0164f6d993f4bb377089fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will attempt to post pictures and answer some questions while aboard this week. This is not exactly going to be a trip report, but if you have any questions you would like me to find out for you I will try to do so.

We are just arriving at the ship at 10:30 AM.

Are you at Terminal 29?

Inn on onboard as well. Good we were able to start early but no so good is no elevators working. WJ is the most empty I've ever seen it.

I think they are going to test out a new elevator package on this cruise. 🤔

We are on the ship already at 11:10 AM. Everything went really smoothly so far. Ready for a great vacation.b0e03c565e77b4ac225d23b22573f6f2.jpg

Look at that! We took this picture at the same time... You can barely see my hand holding the iPhone! [emoji846]

da1f93fd9011fb1de993532626f276cc.jpg

But this one is a bit better with our smiling faces...

56c2f59b2cce281c7eb0244fbe2b95e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great start to your review and I love the pictures!

I will be following.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful cruise!:D

LOL! At least I can say I got rid of about 50% of my lunch calories before I even reached the Windjammer

[emoji846]

Glad you are reporting live! I was debating whether I should, but I think I would rather follow your thread. I am afraid I would focus so much on CC that I will miss the cruise in the process... I can get "overly focused" that way [emoji846]

I'm looking forward to your review as we may be on FOS exactly a year from now. I'm curious about the number of kids on board due to spring break and what that means for pools, wait times, etc.

We will be on Freedom in exactly one year as well.... sailing 3/17/18.... Good question too - we are taking my retired parents on their first ever cruise and I am wondering if there will be a lot of kids as well.

Freedom is the first ship to leave you info on buying drink packages and the discount you get with your C&A status.7d5c0c031b97b50b35ca3c7cd0453843.jpg

WOW! I'm a little surprised at the 40% off the Deluxe beverage package. Are you D+? I'm just D.

Can you post information on what the young teens have going on? 11-14? I would like to convince my daughter she should go there and hang out!

I posted the Teen Compass for the week in an earlier post. We have my 14-year-old daughter and her best friend with us. It is only 3pm and they are already riding Flow Rider. I'll ask them how they like it and let you know (if we see them again before the cruise is over).

They said there are over 4,200 onboard for this Spring Break cruise. Lots of kids and teens. My wife is a teacher and has already seen 2 former students in the first 2 hours onboard.