Uk Tesco Clubcard Points

bigeck

Sorry if this been posted.

For Uk cruisers

I received a flyer today through the post saying I could use my clubcard vouchers against a cruise.

On the clubcard web site every £10 can be redeemed for £30 up to £510

Anyone done this??

I usually save my vouchers till I've got £340 then change them over for £1020 for RCI vouchers.

You get the vouchers straight away by email.

I've had the free drinks promo included and obc as well.

You can use them on P &O as well.

I usually save my vouchers till I've got £340 then change them over for £1020 for RCI vouchers.

You get the vouchers straight away by email.

I've had the free drinks promo included and obc as well.

You can use them on P &O as well.

Thanks.

How would I apply them to my booking. Web site or do I have to call??

When you change your clubcard vouchers into RCI online they email you a ref code within 30 mins and you phone RCI and give them the code.

It will be applied to your booking.

It doesn't show up straight away but don't worry it will eventually.

When you change your clubcard vouchers into RCI online they email you a ref code within 30 mins and you phone RCI and give them the code.

It will be applied to your booking.

It doesn't show up straight away but don't worry it will eventually.

Thanks

Sorry if this been posted.

For Uk cruisers

I received a flyer today through the post saying I could use my clubcard vouchers against a cruise.

On the clubcard web site every £10 can be redeemed for £30 up to £510

Anyone done this??

Yes. Just booked recently. Really simple. Log on to Tesco website and exchange the vouchers. You get an email almost instantly with a code. Call the number they give you and hey presto, cheaper cruising! We got £330 off our cruise just for me using a credit card that I pay off every month. Bargain!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple of years ago I was going to use Tesco clubcard vouchers towards a cruise. I rang up and got a price from the number given and it was more than quoted on the RC website and using my vouchers wouldn't have actually saved me anything.

Can you apply them to an existing booking or does it have to be a new booking to use them?

Thanks

Pam

I read the terms and I believe it's only for new bookings made via the special number they give you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A couple of years ago I was going to use Tesco clubcard vouchers towards a cruise. I rang up and got a price from the number given and it was more than quoted on the RC website and using my vouchers wouldn't have actually saved me anything.

That's odd. The agent I spoke to asked me what price I could see online and matched it.

Was also able to be used with the promotion they were running at the time (all inclusive drinks package and $100 OBC)

Hi,

What happens if you normally booked through a TA and not RCL directly?

I have nearly £400 in vouchers currently.

Steven :)

You can't it has to be direct with RCL. You must use all the vouchers at the time of booking. You can't get more later and then apply. We did it for the cruise this year. Saved £600

Are you able to use the vouchers for on board credit? We are already booked via a travel agent, I received the same flyer in yesterday and was curious. I'm a Sainsbury's shopper but would consider switching supermarkets to subsidies my cruises!

No you can only use it for new bookings to pay for your cruise as long as the cruise is over £510 pp not including taxes and for 7 days or more

If obc is part of a promo you would receive it.

Thank you......might be a good reason to book another cruise!

I'm a Sainsbury's shopper but would consider switching supermarkets to subsidies my cruises!

I don't shop in Tesco any more but do have one of their credit cards. I put all my monthly spending on it and pay it off each month. Therefore I pay no interest but earn lots of points! You earns points based on your spend anywhere, not just at Tesco. It means I get both Tesco Clubcard AND Nectar points when I shop at Sainsbury's!

I don't shop in Tesco any more but do have one of their credit cards. I put all my monthly spending on it and pay it off each month. Therefore I pay no interest but earn lots of points! You earns points based on your spend anywhere, not just at Tesco. It means I get both Tesco Clubcard AND Nectar points when I shop at Sainsbury's!

Might have to a tesco cc. They closed our local store in Kirkcaldy and now the nearest one is in Dunfermline. I use a lot of diesel and get most points from that. I get points for fuel at Esso stations as well.

Sent from my E5823 using Forums mobile app

It sure is cruz STYjf your shopping at tesco you might aswell get the benefits.

You also get 1 point for every pound spent in tesco using a tesco debit card.

I use that and my credit card for everything else outside tesco.You also get more points paying for your petrol with a tesco credit card.

We went on Anthem 2 years ago and got the select drinks package and 200$ obc included

The first cruise we did in 2011 when Princess were in tesco club card we had flights to Miami,an overnight stay and a 10 nt Caribbean cruise which could have been free but we paid £350 to get an aft balcony.Happy days.

This was in the good old days when you used to get 2 pts per £ and 4 times the value and if you had enough vouchers you could pay for the whole cruise or holiday.

We have been on lots of holidays to the USA as well for next to nothing thanks to Tesco club card.

Every little helps !!

The website says:

"Tokens are not combinable with any other offers including Crown and Anchor discounts or Military/Blue Light Discounts."

However, when we booked, I called up and the agent initially gave me a higher price than I could see online. When I mentioned this he said that the reason his was higher was that he didn't have my C&A number registered, so I assumed his reduction to the lower price was the recognition of the balcony discount.