Does Seabourn randomly take cabins offline?

rachelfran

I do not think this is the complete answer. When I checked my Cruise in December 2015 by coincidence there were exactly 6 cabins available for V1 and V2 3 4 5 and 6. Therefor I suspect as one cabin is reserved another is inserted.

:D

I do not think this is the complete answer. When I checked my Cruise in December 2015 by coincidence there were exactly 6 cabins available for V1 and V2 3 4 5 and 6. Therefor I suspect as one cabin is reserved another is inserted.

:D

There are usually more suites available than the ones they list. If you use the "check availability for another suite" option you can enter random suite numbers and it will tell you exactly what is already booked or available. But you have to do it one suite number at a time.

• 4 weeks later...
I've been keeping track of availability on the cruise I've booked and today find that all balcony suites have been taken offline ... I've recently checked and found availability remaining in all categories but today I see only A, A1, PS & PH. Seems odd. Just wonder if anyone knows why they would do this?

Thanks,

Just as an update to the OPs original question - I have been monitoring availability for my July 8 cruise. A week or so ago there was availability in all categories, including many penthouse suites. A day or 2 later this changed to only V5/6 and penthouse available. Then the next few days after that the website shows "sold out" in all categories. But now we are back to A, V5/6 and penthouse availability. Makes no sense, so I am going to stop checking!