shore excursion accessibilty to Peggys Cove

nuekruizer

I would like to take the bus tour to peggys cove on:confused: QM2 shore excursion. Does anyone know if the bus will accomodate a walker, and are the bus entry steps very high? Dont know what other transportation to take. The limo tour is too expensive for me. Thanks

We got off the boat at Halifax and found a local private hire. He was on the quayside near the buses. I think he was about $160 Canadian for 4 hours for 4 people. He took us round the city and also to Peggy's Cove and other local points of interest. You could spend as long as you wished at any of the places.

I would recommend this - if you are on your own why not ask for people to join you?

Edited by moonglum

If you have mobility issues I would not recommend a trip to Peggy's Cove. I would confirm this with the tour office too.I live in Halifax and have been to Peggy's Cove on numerous occasions.

I would like to take the bus tour to peggys cove on:confused: QM2 shore excursion. Does anyone know if the bus will accomodate a walker, and are the bus entry steps very high? Dont know what other transportation to take. The limo tour is too expensive for me. Thanks

Good afternoon Nuekruizer.

Have a look at this review of mine...

http://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/2013/09/17/one-way-to-do-halifax-nova-scotia/

We had a private tour with this guy who was superb and for just the two of us he charged $180 (Canadian dollars)

His contact details are in the final paragraph.

That included the Titanic Cemetery with full commentary, the visit to the Acadian Maple Centre, Peggy's Cove and dropped us back at the entrance to the Citadel.

9737967491_5d60a49a11_z.jpg

9737967599_eccf2c7801_z.jpg