Oceania Marina PH 11010

Michaelmos

We stayed in 11010 on Riviera, which I assume is the same... we liked the location. I can't really think of anything negative to say about it other than it was a little distance from the elevator which wasn't an issue for us.

We are considering upcoming cruise and looking at PH 11010 accommodations. Can anyone comment on this stateroom and location?

Thanks

We would suggest deck 10, less traffic above you. Plus, on deck 11 when on the veranda deck 12 extends out over the veranda.

I've been in 11011 on the Riviera and in fact have it booked again. 11010 is just across on the port side. Great location on the ship. Not far from the elevator and stairs and a short run up to the pool. The Oceania suites are above so these cabins are quiet. I never had a problem with the deck 12 overhang. It actually keeps the terrace cool by blocking some of the direct sun.

Alex

As a rule of thumb, our travel adviser always suggests looking at what's above the suite you are thinking of booking. If it's an active site above you like a restaurant you might want to think about another room.

I'm sure that is quite good generic advice, but Penthouse 11010 is under Oceania Suite 12012, so it really doesn't apply.

094052.jpg

020635.jpg

Edited by StanandJim

We love deck 11 on the Marina and Riviera. We are booked in 11008 again in October (next door to 11010) and have sailed in this cabin before, as well as 11006 and 11007. It is a great location, near enough to the Executive Lounge but far enough away not to hear foot traffic and any doors (not that there is much anyway). We prefer deck 11 to deck 10 as there are less cabins, but as Jim and Stan have pointed out, only forward cabins - to evade the public areas above. I'm sure you'd love it. Hope this helps.

Glenda