shout out for Mike Moore

clcmdse

A shout out for Mike Moore, VP of e-commerce at Prestige Holdings who has been extremely responsive to questions and concerns during the rollout of the Oceania's new website. Whether in response to postings here or in direct email responses to questions (as I had), Mike is there immediately. I have rarely seen an industry exec as responsive!

Mike, many thanks. It is appreciated. :)

Catherine

I Agree, Mike has been a prime example of Service and Support! His willingness to engage and 'own' issues to resolutions is a shining example of what Customer Service is all about.

Thanks Mike for being there for all of us!

Charlotte

I Agree, Mike has been a prime example of Service and Support! His willingness to engage and 'own' issues to resolutions is a shining example of what Customer Service is all about.

Thanks Mike for being there for all of us!

Charlotte

Excellent post. I completely agree. I especially agree and like your comment that he is willing to "'own' issues to resolutions." He not only talks the talk, he walks the walk! It is solely because of Mike's response to my post, and is acting on my request to stop those mailings, that my wife and I now plan to take more Oceania cruises. Thank you again for your assistance. I look forward to meeting you on an Oceania cruise and best wishes!

Edited by titong

Mike was very attentive and helpful. I checked the site just yesterday for the first time since the "troubles" and was relieved to find that it was working 100%.

Thank you, once again Mike

I really appreciate Mike as well. I for one know that when we were introducing a new program...one thing would work...but something else would not...then when you fix that another one needs tweaking! Mike works extremely hard and late. I am also one to cheer him on for Employee of the Year if there is such an award!

(and I hope someone brings this thread and the other one to the attention of his bosses!!)

Yes, one of my nice co-workers did. Now if I can just get Cruise Critic to make it a sticky so it stays at the top of the page forever! ;)

"Yes, one of my nice co-workers did. Now if I can just get Cruise Critic to make it a sticky so it stays at the top of the page forever!" Mike says, as he grins and kicks gravel with the toe of his slightly worn sneaker....

• 4 months later...

I would also like to comment on the outstanding customer service given by Mike. I emailed him this morning with an issue regarding our upcoming cruise on the Marina in October. I expected a response some time next week bearing in mind that today is a Sunday. But no! Mike responded within a couple of hours with an answer.

Thank you Oceania and thank you Mike. I'm impressed!

Mike not only participates in this forum - but he's also willing to post his name and email to help resolve problems!

And when I did email him with my website problem, I got a quick response and rapid resolution.

Many thanks!

is simply no one in that organization who cares to solve problems but Mike. Additionally, when the site was changed, he worked hours above and beyond. I feel that Oceania is in complete disarray. One can write or call and nothing is ever done about anything...except Mike...he brings it! You go Mike.

We are looking elsewhere for someone who has customer service and may have cloned Mike many times. We are over Oceania.

I have said it before in a different thread and I'll say it again here - Mike you are one of a kind.

You are simply the best!

It's time for one of your co-workers to bring this thread to your boss' attention again; and by your boss I mean FDR himself :D

Maybe someone from here on CC who has FDR's ear (and you know who you are :D) can whisper to him our praises for Mike.

Edited by Paulchili

I have said it before in a different thread and I'll say it again here - Mike you are one of a kind.

You are simply the best!

It's time for one of your co-workers to bring this thread to your boss' attention again; and by your boss I mean FDR himself :D

Maybe someone from here on CC who has FDR's ear (and you know who you are :D) can whisper to him our praises for Mike.

Where is that like button :)

Mike was fabulous with my issue and it was SO appreciated.

His dedication and involvement here on CC is very impressive and very appreciated. Many thanks, Mike!