Payment details online

Iamthesea

I booked a cruise with Oceania a couple of days ago. I signed up on the website and posted my cruise reservation #. The cruise shows, and I was able to look at excursions. Should my payment details (and incentives, if any) be showing online? That has been my experience with Celebrity's webpage. I can look at all details of my cruise.

I do not recall seeing any payment details on Oceania site

this is a new format recently but it was after my final payment so nothing showed

I am guessing it in not like Celebrity ;)

I booked a cruise with Oceania a couple of days ago. I signed up on the website and posted my cruise reservation #. The cruise shows, and I was able to look at excursions. Should my payment details (and incentives, if any) be showing online? That has been my experience with Celebrity's webpage. I can look at all details of my cruise.

I just checked our booking. Once I selected the booking, it shows on the right side, a "To Do Checklist". It lists my booking number, paid in full (showed amt owed and date previously), #of Booked ship excursions (if any booked), and the date that I can book my specialty restaurants, etc. however, my incentives were only listed on the PDF that my TA sent me. Not sure if I have all this listed because I booked with O, then moved it to my TA, or if that is the new format. The incentives, excursions, specialty restaurant reservations, etc will be in your final documents sent 15-30 days prior to sailing. Check with your TA if they have not sent your confirmation on incentives.

Edited by Cruseforme

I just checked our booking. Once I selected the booking, it shows on the right side, a "To Do Checklist". It lists my booking number, paid in full (showed amt owed and date previously), #of Booked ship excursions (if any booked), and the date that I can book my specialty restaurants, etc. however, my incentives were only listed on the PDF that my TA sent me. Not sure if I have all this listed because I booked with O, then moved it to my TA, or if that is the new format. The incentives, excursions, specialty restaurant reservations, etc will be in your final documents sent 15-30 days prior to sailing. Check with your TA if they have not sent your confirmation on incentives.

Just a note, not all incentives are on the final documents that they send in the blue book or the final email. They should be on your invoice though.

Thanks. It's showing now as Deposit made. Just no numbers or amount owed. We also switched to a TA and I have a contract. Have asked for an invoice from Oceania, too.