cost of a taxi from FLL to Port of Miami

ccmich

I am staying at a hotel friday March 14th in FLL and and our cruise is the 15th out of Miami i was just wondering if anyone knew how much a taxi would be for my husband and I from FLL to Port of Miami.

thanks for any info!

Christine

Yes, you'd be better off doing the shuttle with only 2 of you. http://www.floridalimo.com They also have private car service for $64 if you don't want to do the shuttle.

A taxi from FLL to Port of Miami is around $70 or $80. I've been researching this also because we fly into FLL and sail out of Miami on the Valor in 2 weeks.

I am staying at a hotel friday March 14th in FLL and and our cruise is the 15th out of Miami i was just wondering if anyone knew how much a taxi would be for my husband and I from FLL to Port of Miami.

thanks for any info!

Christine

Carnival transfers from FLL to the port of Miami: $24pp

but I have heard that the shuttle doesn't bring you back to fll... then what?

Last year we got an excursion from the ship that took us back to FLL.

Can't remember the price for sure - I want to say $29.00 pp. We booked on the ship like all other excursions.... Just throwing that out there..

I have done recent research on going from FLL to POM and back as I just cruised in January '08 and this is what I found: There are alot of shuttle companies that will provide transportation for this route but the trip back from POM to FLL was more expensive then the trip to POM from FLL for some reason so if you are using a shuttle company and booking online look at the price to come back before you decide to use that company. The Carnival Transportation was going to be $60 a person round trip and there were 5 of us so I really didnt want to have to pay that. But, I did find a company called Sun and Moon Express (they have a website) that was very reasonable, picked us up with no problems or delays and it was not a shared ride with others so you didnt have to worry about stopping at other places, etc. Hope this helps! Good Luck! And happy cruising!

Archived