Azura aft cabins

Diesel16

i'm looking to book an aft cabin on Azura either C752 or B748 has any body had any experience of either of these two cabins or have any photo's are they the same cabin only different decks ?

We invariably try to get C752 or C753 whenever we are on Azura or Ventura. They are the same on B and C decks, they are in great position with no passing traffic, larger than average balconies that are not overlooked. Some people don't like them because that are at the back and can sometimes be subject to a little movement if the seas are rough. My sister didn't like B748 because she thought that there was some noise from the propellers but we have never noticed it.

I wouldn't recommend them if you like sunbathing because they are covered for a lot of the time.

DH and I were in B754 in the Caribbean in February this year and the cabin was wonderful!

Balcony deeper than normal balcony cabins on the sides, as large as C deck but without being overlooked and at the end of the corridor so no passing footfall traffic. B750, B752, B753 and B751 have structure stantions running through them so the positioning of chairs and tables can be complicated but there are no such issues in B754 or B748. Google images of Azura and there are clear photos of the aft, and with a deck plan and counting decks on the photo you can easily see the balconies.

I would pay good money to have either B748, B754, B756, B757, B755 and B749 anytime and they are only HD catagory so not too expensive. The shading is only an issue at certain times of the day, but then that happens if the sun is on the "wrong" side of the ship.

Have fun

• Thanks 1

Hi, thanks for your replies, I have just booked C752 through P&O they gave me the best price for June 18, we are first time cruisers, can't wait :eek::D,

We are doing the Fjords so not too worried about sunbathing 😎

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, thanks for your replies, I have just booked C752 through P&O they gave me the best price for June 18, we are first time cruisers, can't wait :eek::D,

We are doing the Fjords so not too worried about sunbathing [emoji41]

Hi, I had this cabin on Ventura once, it's a good cabin with nice proportions and balcony. There is a service door that the staff use next to it, and I found some mornings on Ventura they were very noisy shouting to each other, so I put a sign up [emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is an excellent post on Toms Cruise blog about balconies on Azura and Ventura. In it there is a photo of all the aft balconies labelled. You can find it at:

https://tomscruiseblog.co.uk/2012/05/04/ventura-and-azura-balcony-resource/

I wrote that post on my blog just over 5 years ago, and it's still one of the most popular pages - it accounts for just under 10% of all the page hits I get. It's actually been viewed just over 55,000 times, and there are over 100 comments by readers. I'm glad that people are finding it useful!

• Like 1

• 6 years later...
On 8/1/2017 at 11:37 AM, tom_uk said:

I wrote that post on my blog just over 5 years ago, and it's still one of the most popular pages - it accounts for just under 10% of all the page hits I get. It's actually been viewed just over 55,000 times, and there are over 100 comments by readers. I'm glad that people are finding it useful!

Hi Tom, six years on it's still in demand!  🙂 That link didn't work for me - is the post still available? 

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2017 at 11:37 AM, tom_uk said:

Hi Tom, are you still blogging? I can't open that link - would be great to see it, if possible?