Free tote on Summt

Sandi07054

Not certain about the Bermuda cruise but every cruise I been on with Celebrity I received a free tote. Sometimes they just put them in the closet. If you don't see it ask your steward for one.

Unless you are in a suite the tote bags are like those reusable grocery bags. NOt the best quality

Yeah, but they're free and they work okay to hold light stuff around the ship, or to hold a water bottle/guidebook/towel off the ship. I usually use mine to wrap up any fragile souvenir I'm taking home. Then they sit in a closet until I need one to carry something light around, maybe a book or a sweater or snack, depending on where we're going. Once it gets worn, no big deal, plenty more where that came from!

Free is good, but you need to know what to expect so you are not counting on a nice sturdy bag like they used to give. Even the ones in CC or above are not as nice as they used to be (used to be leather handles, nicer quality overall) but they are still nice and have a zipper, which the other category's bag does not have

Unless you are in a suite the tote bags are like those reusable grocery bags. NOt the best quality

Concierge and Aqua also receive a good quality heavy canvas zippered tote. Aqua also gets white ditty bags. (per person most times)